• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] why are people so soft?

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I Find people now days so boring predictable and unispiring. No body I know likes to have any fun or take any risks. I Only have one friend who is an istj that is always up for new adventures. Do any other sp's relate to this?

KDude

I Find people now days so boring predictable and unispiring. No body I know likes to have any fun or take any risks. I Only have one friend who is an istj that is always up for new adventures. Do any other sp's relate to this?

Kind of. I've become boring myself though. I reached some point where risks led me to a shitty place. And I emerged realizing that boring is OK and there are many things to be interested in. Saner things. Actually, not entirely true. I've tried "venturing" out in my old ways a few times, and I get reminded fairly soon where it leads. I don't know why, but drama seems to follow. lol. Last period I had where I went out a lot, I almost got killed. I don't need that shit. I'll just go back to boring for now.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
1) They're weak.
2) They're boring.
3) They're mindless followers.

The entire purpose of modern living is to, like, kiss babies and not offend other people.
If you do that you're, like, a very awful human being, man.

Buncha pussies out there nowadays, I swear to God.

KDude

One thing, I would never suggest to be "boring" beforehand. We (SPs?) need to discover things for ourselves. Mistakes are meant to be made. There's no such thing as balance if you don't know what to measure against. Some of us are dumb as rocks and die, but others will become wiser for it.

xisnotx

Permabanned
People live humdrumingly, seemingly wondering about what ifs...

Don't mess with that flow...they don't like it all.

Just do it yourself.

People are largely useless anyway.

So, why pay them attention?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
#1 They are passionless.

#2 They are selfish.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
People live humdrumingly, seemingly wondering about what ifs...

Don't mess with that flow...they don't like it all.

Just do it yourself.

People are largely useless anyway.

So, why pay them attention?

E-chestbump, brother.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Kind of. I've become boring myself though. I reached some point where risks led me to a shitty place. And I emerged realizing that boring is OK and there are many things to be interested in. Saner things. Actually, not entirely true. I've tried "venturing" out in my old ways a few times, and I get reminded fairly soon where it leads. I don't know why, but drama seems to follow. lol. Last period I had where I went out a lot, I almost got killed. I don't need that shit. I'll just go back to boring for now.

Well I don't mean negative stuff like doing drugs or throwing yourself off a brige haha

Jaguar

You need to hang out with someone like this guy:

"No, I'm a nut, man. I bungee jump, skydive, hike mountains, I do MMA training sometimes with my buddy in Vegas. There's nothing I won't try. Parasailing, I've done it all. You only live once. Life is not guaranteed to anybody, so every day I look at it as a blessing and I'm going to live it to the fullest."

That's "The Fitz" talking. Larry Fitzgerald.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
You need to hang out with someone like this guy:

"No, I'm a nut, man. I bungee jump, skydive, hike mountains, I do MMA training sometimes with my buddy in Vegas. There's nothing I won't try. Parasailing, I've done it all. You only live once. Life is not guaranteed to anybody, so every day I look at it as a blessing and I'm going to live it to the fullest."

That's "The Fitz" talking. Larry Fitzgerald.

Sounds like fun.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
People are very jealous. They hate to see you having fun. Or doing what you want. TP males (I say that as one) are among the worst, I think its male competitvness + tert/inf Fe the kind of fool who will try to cock block you and then not do anything with a girl himself. I hate jealous bitchy ppl above all else, 'selfish' I can live with, because you do wtf you want, as long as you let live in peace and do what I want. Just be a man not a whiny bitch ffs.

W

WALMART

You, and all people who think like this, are projecting.

People are fine.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had a friend who was very into urban scaling (climbing high rise buildings with no equipment). Maybe find something cool like that or people who like to go Whitewater rafting or something? I definitely want to do that and skydiving before the year is out

G

garbage

Security is fine, but a total lack of ambition in general bewilders me. We're not made to be complacent all the time :mad:

Shit, I'm having surgery and I'm looking forward to the experience, because I've never had surgery before and am curious about it.

G

Glycerine

Security. Some people already have so much drama in their lives that they aren't willing to take risks and stay complacent. I have noticed that even with some SPs in my life.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
People are very jealous. They hate to see you having fun. Or doing what you want. TP males (I say that as one) are among the worst, I think its male competitvness + tert/inf Fe the kind of fool who will try to cock block you and then not do anything with a girl himself. I hate jealous bitchy ppl above all else, 'selfish' I can live with, because you do wtf you want, as long as you let live in peace and do what I want. Just be a man not a whiny bitch ffs.

I highly doubt that is a tp thing.

KDude

I'm no cockblocker. I think I've been cool there. My inferior "Fe" is like.. "Hey, give this poor bastard a shot." Even if I call them bastards, that's nice right? ;)