User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    This is how I think, more or less (obviously, we probably have different motives for it though). It's kind of funny too introverts on the "Se Ni" spectrum think alike. I wouldn't say I came to this conclusion as a natural development process though. I fried my brain and walked past some dead friends in the process. Some things just change your life.

Money is also a big factor. The actual legitimate ways of adventure are for rich fucks. Yeah, motorboats are cool. They're also irrelevant. I have, what Marx would call, "class consciousness". I'm not going to bullshit myself into attaining things out of my range.
    I figure one can live quite happily in the gray area. Rent when/if you want to use expensive things. Otherwise you'll live to work to pay for shit you hardly use because you've got a schedule to keep to pay for all your shit you lost the time to 'enjoy.' In the end, the clock winds down- it's all gone. The shit. The money. The choices, chances. You.

Life's for rent, time's the currency.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Look, let's just start making dares in this thread and get it over with. ( but I'm not doing it lmao)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

you're just hanging out with the wrong people. and choosing to spend your time on a forum.

I split my time between being very boring and crazy.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Look, let's just start making dares in this thread and get it over with. ( but I'm not doing it lmao)
    I'm in.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I had a friend who was very into urban scaling (climbing high rise buildings with no equipment). Maybe find something cool like that or people who like to go Whitewater rafting or something? I definitely want to do that and skydiving before the year is out
    Was he french?

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I'm in.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Not everyone is risk-taking in a physical way, we may define a "risk" every differently, and we may define "fun" quite differently also.

I find a lot of physical risks dull. It kind of all blurs into each other so that it feels the same. It's just another kind of routine.
    That's not to say I don't get a rush from physical experiences sometimes, but it often doesn't mean enough to me to want to pursue it. It's disappointing and unfulfilling. It's not worth the energy. I think less about consequences in a practical sense, frankly, than whether something is worth the energy...

From my NF perspective, I tend to think - "Why is everyone so shallow & thoughtless? It seems all people want to do is pursue hedonistic thrills and never think about anything indepth."
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Not everyone is risk-taking in a physical way, we may define a "risk" every differently, and we may define "fun" quite differently also.

I find a lot of physical risks dull. It kind of all blurs into each other so that it feels the same. It's just another kind of routine.
    That's not to say I don't get a rush from physical experiences sometimes, but it often doesn't mean enough to me to want to pursue it. It's disappointing and unfulfilling. It's not worth the energy. I think less about consequences in a practical sense, frankly, than whether something is worth the energy...

From my NF perspective, I tend to think - "Why is everyone so shallow & thoughtless? It seems all people want to do is pursue hedonistic thrills and never think about anything indepth."
    What do you mean by non physical risk? gambling?

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    What's SSS?

Special Snowflake Syndrome

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Yeah, I was quite taken aback by my recent friends. They had the nerve to suggest that we go to a national park (they've done this multiple times now) only to sit there on the eve of the forest on a park bench and fucking read! The nerve of these people! Luckily there was one other present that would at least go on a hike, so we do that now while the little precious ones read and fend off mosquitos.

I mean, I'm not one to really do crazy or life-threatening shit (not while sober, at any rate), so that level of reserve and...I don't know, physical inhibition is frankly new to me. You've got to move your body for chrissakes!
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    What do you mean by non physical risk? gambling?

I typed something, but then I realized this isn't going to go anywhere.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe