User Tag List

First 12

Senior Member StrappingYoungLad's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Shes a girl first so my guess is that she has taken the opportunity to have a guy to fallback to. If I were to guess further I'd say her current relationship is not very developed. I don't think ISFP's would lie about being in a developed relationship. Maybe you have a chance with her.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    there you go. From what I understand, Se users percieve time as episodes. That can change from day to day. What was said before no longer applies now.
    ISFPs have dominant Fi so they can be very set in their decisions. It's types like ESFJs and ISFJs who change their mind frequently depending on the flow of events around them. ISFPs insist on their decisions!

The INFJ and ISFP relationship is described as Benefit relations in socionics. ISFP here is benefactor and INFJ beneficiary.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    ISFPs have dominant Fi so they can be very set in their decisions. It's types like ESFJs and ISFJs who change their mind frequently depending on the flow of events around them. ISFPs insist on their decisions!

The INFJ and ISFP relationship is described as Benefit relations in socionics. ISFP here is benefactor and INFJ beneficiary.
    I'll agree with you there. When I get an idea in my head or make a decision about something, it can be pretty hard to convince me otherwise... And if someone tries to push me to change my mind it can get ugly.

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

yeah, I was definitely like that. I have broken up with exes with that old, lame, "but we can still be friends!" line and then after a second thought I just proceeded to block them on every social network sites and IMs and just not talk to them ever. Often it's not out of a conscious decision to boot them out of my life, but when I thought about it I felt kind of awkward having to interact with them and the discomfort at the thought of potentially having to face that awkwardness if I still talk with them, and also I felt bad about it. Whenever I break up with somebody I always feel so guilty, like as if I'm the bad girl or something...so yeah I would say all these things I didn't necessarily mean in an attempt to make them feel better but ultimately it's to mitigate my own guilt. They say that everything humans do are driven by two basic motivators: avoid pain or receive pleasure, and I think that my avoiding and blocking these people after I break up with them is a rather juvenile attempt to achieve the former. To experience conflict and to know that I hurt somebody is something that's very hard for me, but that is not something that I'm proud of but I couldn't help it.
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

something probably was already in the works with this person first. she might dismiss this guy quickly, if she finds there is no real match up, which for me, is not too long. i can easily figure quickly by spending time with someone, if there is something. from the outside, it looks like fickle
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kayness View Post
    yeah, I was definitely like that. I have broken up with exes with that old, lame, "but we can still be friends!" line and then after a second thought I just proceeded to block them on every social network sites and IMs and just not talk to them ever. Often it's not out of a conscious decision to boot them out of my life, but when I thought about it I felt kind of awkward having to interact with them and the discomfort at the thought of potentially having to face that awkwardness if I still talk with them, and also I felt bad about it. Whenever I break up with somebody I always feel so guilty, like as if I'm the bad girl or something...so yeah I would say all these things I didn't necessarily mean in an attempt to make them feel better but ultimately it's to mitigate my own guilt. They say that everything humans do are driven by two basic motivators: avoid pain or receive pleasure, and I think that my avoiding and blocking these people after I break up with them is a rather juvenile attempt to achieve the former. To experience conflict and to know that I hurt somebody is something that's very hard for me, but that is not something that I'm proud of but I couldn't help it.
    The bold is something that dictates me too. I feel guilty for hurting someone and suddenly I put myself in that stupid awkward position of trying to not hurt them and trying to get away from them
    Also, my feelings can change so easily; one second I can be all in with someone and the next I can be totally disgusted and turned off. It works both ways for me. It pisses me off that I do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

A_priori

X2

A_priori

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Come to dinner with me and my partner?

yo fuck that
    X2