Is yolo even actually a word?
    yes in the world of drake....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

It's an interesting contradiction of enneagram and MBTI that so many SPs are 7s. On the surface they seem to correlate quite well, but 7s are all about planning, i.e. thinking of all the other stuff you're going to do. That is true for me. I plan, sure. I have a planner, I make to do lists, I'm always taking notes and making schedules...The truth is though, I rarely accomplish half of my to-do list, I only write in pencil in my planner, and most of my schedule is a pipedream. I think it's fun to pretend I'm going to do something at a certain time and imagine how much I could accomplish if there was a start and end time. It just isn't in my nature. I need a planner to function, also because I am not naturally organized or premeditated.

A stimulating diversion, or a bit of fleeting pleasure/enjoyment will always win out over the things I ought to do. I like to keep my options open. Planning is just a fantasy.
    ENFP
    7w6 3w2 9w8 so/sx
    sc|U|xi
    IEE
    Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    The only time I've heard it, it was news a few months back of some rapper texting to Twitter right before he and his friends crashed a car into a wall. lmao

link

My idea of living in the moment involves more sobriety and skill. I'll just say that.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    who is drake?

Quote Originally Posted by roastingmallows View Post
    It's an interesting contradiction of enneagram and MBTI that so many SPs are 7s. On the surface they seem to correlate quite well, but 7s are all about planning, i.e. thinking of all the other stuff you're going to do. That is true for me. I plan, sure. I have a planner, I make to do lists, I'm always taking notes and making schedules...The truth is though, I rarely accomplish half of my to-do list, I only write in pencil in my planner, and most of my schedule is a pipedream. I think it's fun to pretend I'm going to do something at a certain time and imagine how much I could accomplish if there was a start and end time. It just isn't in my nature. I need a planner to function, also because I am not naturally organized or premeditated.

A stimulating diversion, or a bit of fleeting pleasure/enjoyment will always win out over the things I ought to do. I like to keep my options open. Planning is just a fantasy.
    I relate totally. I often have made schedules, even for something like watching a TV series from start to finish. Somebody who saw me do that would think I was a "planner" but the real truth is that making the schedule was an enjoyable experience in itself, not really preparation for an enjoyable experience. The fact that I didn't follow the schedule doesn't have anything to do with the fun of making it!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

I find it rather hard to 'live in the moment' quite often, despite being an SP.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I want to hear a Hindu say "YOLO".
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post

I relate totally. I often have made schedules, even for something like watching a TV series from start to finish. Somebody who saw me do that would think I was a "planner" but the real truth is that making the schedule was an enjoyable experience in itself, not really preparation for an enjoyable experience. The fact that I didn't follow the schedule doesn't have anything to do with the fun of making it!
    Exactly!! The planning in itself if just another stimulating diversion.
    ENFP
    7w6 3w2 9w8 so/sx
    sc|U|xi
    IEE
    Cancer