MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Flamingo View Post
    @Jeffster:

I think the phrase is from celebrity sites such as ONTD? In her MV of the song "Irreplaceable" Beyoncé is kicking out her bf and she says "to the left, to the left, everything you own in a box to the left" (lol).
    I...see....yeah, the next "celebrity site" I go to will be the first, so I have no idea what "ONTD" is, though I think I may have heard the song you're talking about before.

Anyways, I do associate Fi with being in my own world and not putting a lot of stock on what others think me because the way I interpret it, introvert ethics says "your ethics = scheisse; mine are what matters" and "me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> you" (not in a belittling sense, more like in a 'I find myself waaay more interesting than you or anyone else' sense).
    Well, I think I partially agree with you here. I believe "Fi" could be described as a more individualistic value system, something which I think is magnified even more when paired with the SP temperament, which is made up of non-conformist people in general. However, by nature, SFPs are entertainers, and require a kind of feedback relationship, which does sorta need some "putting stock" in what others think. My observation is that it tends to be more about what others think of the SFP's creations or abilities or generous actions than on what people think of our ethics.

So, we may not really be disagreeing so much as just presenting things a bit differently.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I think it's mostly the Se doms that are known for that. Many of the ISTP's and ISFP's are not like that.
    Known for what "that"? Since you quoted my whole post, I'm not sure if you meant known for sensitivity or for getting drunk, etc. If it's the latter, then I would say many of the ESTPs and ESFPs are not like that either.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

People think ISFP is sensitive and conflict avoidant as a rule often because they either think that they are all Enneagram 9s, or mistake some ISFJs for ISFPs (ISFJs tend to have more of that mellow edge to them, by having a double dose of being both Pi dom and Fe aux).

You sound very much like an actual typical ISFP to me.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Jeffster

When I quoted you I was referring to the fact that most of the Se doms are party animals, not long term thinkers, and into doing wild and crazy things. This is especially true with the enneagram 7 Se doms.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@Jeffster

When I quoted you I was referring to the fact that most of the Se doms are party animals, not long term thinkers, and into doing wild and crazy things. This is especially true with the enneagram 7 Se doms.
    "wild and crazy" is very much in the eye of the beholder, though. There are many people who would look at my life and not see anything I do as wild and crazy, but others who might think it's always that way. So it's tough to make a "most" statement about something like that, or "party animals" for that matter.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    "wild and crazy" is very much in the eye of the beholder, though. There are many people who would look at my life and not see anything I do as wild and crazy, but others who might think it's always that way. So it's tough to make a "most" statement about something like that, or "party animals" for that matter.
    I'm an Ne dom, and we usually speak in generalities.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

When I saw the title of this post, I thought "Oh gosh. Perhaps my sister ISN'T an ISFP after all." thinking you were going to go on about how sensitive ISFPs are...

My sister and I are always trying to decide if she is an ISFP or an ISFJ, and one of the reasons we have a hard time believing ISFP is because she just isn't passive or wishy washy like you might imagine an ISFP to be. I must say though, your post reminded me a lot of her.
    ENFP
    7w6 3w2 9w8 so/sx
    sc|U|xi
    IEE
    Cancer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Well, I'm sensitive to my environment, definitely.

And ofc I hate seeing ugly scheisse like garbage on the ground. I also have low tolerance for environments which contain large amount of lifeforms that engage in erratic behaviour such as drinking, shouting and overtly sexual PDAs.

Sensitive to people? Uh, no. Thanks to Fi (precioussss <3 <3) I don't put a lot of stock on what people think or say about me. If it's positive, tyvm for your thoughts. If it's negative, I'm not here for that. Why? Because I'm too much in my own world to honestly spend a lot of time thinking about what you think about me. I know what I think about me and I like it, you don't like how I roll, gtfo my forest. I'm not going to change myself for anyone, but I'm also not going to expect people to like me because, simply put, the people that like me matter, and the people that don't like me don't matter.

I'm not at all averse to conflict; if anything I dislike people who are a little too conflict-avoidant for my taste because it bugs me when they'd rather stay out of trouble than put someone in their place. I mean, I prefer faux-conflict or play-fighting than actual arguments, but if someone's got beef with me I'm quite willing to verbally cockfight them. I'm not a tough guy by any means, but I'm not afraid of taking someone to the left if they're being a nuisance:

So yeah, IDFK man. I'm not sensitive and I'm not conflict-avoidant (and I know it's not just my perception because I asked all my happy tree friends in the forest and they confirmed this). Sure, I almost never pick a fight unless I'm just being my usual mischievous self (i.e. playing pranks on people) but if you look for me, you'll find me.
    All of this sounds just like her. She really doesn't care what other people think of her too much, and while she doesn't exactly relish conflict (being a E9 as well), she is quite willing to and capable of sticking up for herself.
    ENFP
    7w6 3w2 9w8 so/sx
    sc|U|xi
    IEE
    Cancer

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

yay, ESFP! love the astrology bits in the sig.

and lol @ me being ISFP. thanks to Chattoyer and Highlander , I've been re-visiting ENFP (my previous type, from maybe 1-2 years ago) and comparing notes with ISFP. Not sure which route to go yet, we'll see. IDFK (and don't remember) why I decided I wasn't NF after all, but I'm sure there was a reason somewhere...

anyways, thanks for the feedback y'all. :3
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm an Ne dom, and we usually speak in generalities.
    Well, that's kind of a cop-out.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Well, that's kind of a cop-out.
    Nah, you just don't understand Ne.