• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Estps and whipping their penis's out.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahaha. Fe? Whipping your dick out? Do it at your own risk. I've gotten someone fired at my job for doing this as a joke. No one wants to see that shit.

Even at parties or social situations. I just don't get it, really. Limp dick? In the words of Sweet Brown "ain't nobody got time for that!"

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have an ISTP friend who drops his pants for just for the shock of it. He does a sultry little dance, too, while boom-boxing.

Thankfully, the underwear stays on. We've never pointed out this courtesy just in case he goes all CHALLENGE ACCEPTED on us.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I saw the truncated title I thought this would be a thread about ESTP's liking Willow Smith and whipping their HAIR.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why would you even ''know'' these folks? Do you enjoy the sight?

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Why would you even ''know'' these folks? Do you enjoy the sight?

I knew 2 from highschool they were usually friends of friends. Another one was from the band Tomahawk with mike Patton, he whipped his dick on stage when I saw them open for tool back in 2002. Mike Patton is another ESTP. This will forever be ingrained in my memory I was around 15-16 at the time.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I have an ISTP friend who drops his pants for just for the shock of it. He does a sultry little dance, too, while boom-boxing.

Thankfully, the underwear stays on. We've never pointed out this courtesy just in case he goes all CHALLENGE ACCEPTED on us.

Well...that's disappointing.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Hahaha. Fe? Whipping your dick out? Do it at your own risk. I've gotten someone fired at my job for doing this as a joke. No one wants to see that shit.

Even at parties or social situations. I just don't get it, really. Limp dick? In the words of Sweet Brown "ain't nobody got time for that!"

Those darn good for nothing limp dicks....

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram

:rofl1:

I really don't care one way or the other--seeing it won't offend me, or sicken me or anything.. but I'd simply rather not see anyone's junk anyways.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Not sure about ESTP specifically, but it's definitely a P-ness trait.

Nicki

Retired
The ESTPs I know are really good-looking so I hope I see this happening soon. :newwink:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
ESFP's are the exhibitionists.

I however, had a habit of running through the neighborhood naked as a toddler.