• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] sp`s what do you consider fun/stimulating?

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
normally for me, its life science. anything to do with nature, animals, weather patterns on earth and other planets..photography and of course video games, online games.

how about you? please share

gromit

likes this
I like science too!

Also, cooking, exercise, outdoor activities, movies/TV, hanging out with fun people, creative pursuits.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
dinking around on the internet, college football, major league baseball, Playstation games of football and baseball, going out to movies, stand up comedy, old-time radio shows, youtube videos, food, hot women, highway driving....that's all for now. Ask me in a month (or even a week) and some of it might be different.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Travelling, concerts, video games......sc2 :), jiu jitsu, bike riding, Go karting, my guitar and drums.. wow i'm still a kid...oh yeah and UFOs.

W

WALMART

Anything that grows understanding, typically. Complex music, immersive videogames, thematic books/films.

With friends, I enjoy drinking and being merry. Outdoor activities are nice, like camping, hiking, swimming and biking. I really don't know how much I don't enjoy, actually... but I am very choosey about the media I entertain.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Literally everything mentioned so far except the college football and baseball and associated video games :)sick:, sorry :laugh:), and probably more things that haven't been mentioned.

It really depends on my mood, though.

Nicki

Retired
I'm invading this thread. Probably artistic/physical pursuits and activities.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
anything I can do with my hands/body.

Short list: Martial arts, wood working, working on cars, fixing/building computers, fixing/building things around the house, demanding physical labor, jet ski, motorcycle(limit my use so I dont kill myself), driving fast, watching music videos, concerts, shows, being out and about(not couped up inside), camping, remote control cars, hooking up electronic equipment, car stereos, home stereos, listening to music, sleeping, sex, working out, bike riding on trails...i give up, that was things I came up with in about a 2minute time frame.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
going to throw in cooking. no surprise huh? i don`t just love cooking and feeding people, i love competitive cooking. its mainly my hobby and im hoping to learn some styles, and cuisines within those.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tennis, jujitsu, my motorcycle, working on my motorcycle, cycling, running, playing pool, playing poker, video games ( I don't own a console - I'd never leave the house). Cooking, drinking, good sex, smoking pot, my fav new song on replay. Meeting and talking to strangers I'll never see again - very stimulating. Umm...any physical challenge really. Meeting someone who can play off my sense of humor. I like working hard. Like, in an honest days work sense. That makes me feel alive and happy.

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mostly just chasing women, having sex and playing rugby.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aww no one likes art in here? :cry: I wanted to bond with you SPs!

I generally choose to go with sps... I like art museums but suck at art myself! I also enjoy the internet, plotting and making snarky comments as hobbies :cheese:

Nicki

Retired
I generally choose to go with sps... I like art museums but suck at art myself! I also enjoy the internet, plotting and making snarky comments as hobbies :cheese:

I get bored rather easily in museums although I do enjoy creating art. Those are my hobbies too, let's bond.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
bonding is not a hobby of mine

Nicki

Retired
Yes. Her paintings are vivid, yet surreal. She also understands music theory well, and can freestyle on the piano for hours.

ISFP. Sigh.

That sounds really lovely, what does she like to paint? I automatically get infatuated with every ISFP I meet, no exaggeration.