User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    ISTPs can be found doing various activities like jumping over something on a motorcycle, fighting ninjas, blowing stuff up, and other activities you would see in an action film
    Correct ...I did two of those so far this weekend, anyone want to find me some ninjas to fight?
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I'm guessing the smarter SP's with more self-control mistype as NP's or even SJ's at times.

I don't think many people really want to be seen as a type who's stereotyped as impulsive, opportunistic, poor at planning, and struggles with learning. So if they can look like another type, they probably will.

I'm also thinking that many of them like to avoid civilization so they can be "wild." I think a lot of them are in biker gangs.

Not that SP's actually have all these problems, but it's easy to get that impression from the profiles.
    This post has a huge amount of truth to it but I for one am not going to stand down cause of stereotypes. SPs are extremely smart just not in the traditional schooling way but guess what? Statistically speaking School doesn't = Success.

Hell just look at the rich and the famous.

Be proud to be SP my friends!

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    This post has a huge amount of truth to it but I for one am not going to stand down cause of stereotypes. SPs are extremely smart just not in the traditional schooling way but guess what? Statistically speaking School doesn't = Success.
    Very, very correct. The same year I was getting D's in school, I managed to get, and hold down a technical job normally held by someone in college or above....and I was 16.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

hmmm I find SP's everywhere. I can't even say a particular place. They're just like everywhere.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

^But I think they're right, the classier and more intelligent ones would be harder to type.. a bad sp is much easier to spot then a well balanced one

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    hmmm I find SP's everywhere. I can't even say a particular place. They're just like everywhere.
    Yep. Everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    ^But I think they're right, the classier and more intelligent ones would be harder to type.. a bad sp is much easier to spot then a well balanced one
    Hahahahaha.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

I still have only met ONE obvious SP around here - places that I frequent, neighbors, PTA, church, etc. I've met a few ISTJs and I get along fabulously with them so I guess they'll have to do (just kidding!).

I'm mainly a stay-at-home mom these days and tend to hang out with other SAHMs so perhaps SPs don't make up a huge portion of that population.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I'm guessing the smarter SP's with more self-control mistype as NP's or even SJ's at times.

I don't think many people really want to be seen as a type who's stereotyped as impulsive, opportunistic, poor at planning, and struggles with learning. So if they can look like another type, they probably will.

I'm also thinking that many of them like to avoid civilization so they can be "wild." I think a lot of them are in biker gangs.

Not that SP's actually have all these problems, but it's easy to get that impression from the profiles.
    Ouch. They also take cricisms quite personally ><
    - From your fun-loving ESFP.
    Se/Fi/Te/Ni, 44% E / 88% S / 62% F / 67% P

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/18/182571.png

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by alicia91 View Post
    I still have only met ONE obvious SP around here - places that I frequent, neighbors, PTA, church, etc. I've met a few ISTJs and I get along fabulously with them so I guess they'll have to do (just kidding!).

I'm mainly a stay-at-home mom these days and tend to hang out with other SAHMs so perhaps SPs don't make up a huge portion of that population.
    hmm.. I don't know! That is an interesting point... "stay at home momming" does sound like an SJ thing but SP's are bound to eventually have kids and settle down too... Or maybe not. You would think there would be at least a few!!

Yes, that's probably it - most of the SAHMs are SJs - especially SFJs. Almost every woman that I deal with is SFJ.

I hadn't planned on being a SAHM either, heck, I didn't see myself with three kids! But through a series of circumstances.....here I am.