User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFJ

Default adventure organizers--where are you people--take over!

too bad everyone is likely so far apart. i'm always on a quest to get people to be part of some adventure. i'd like to have someone get me on board for their adventure sometime instead of always being the initiator. i want to be an introvert--organizing stuff is exhausting if you're always the organizer.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    edit: and I would loove to get together for ATVing/hiking/etc but I'm pretty far from most of you, I think, and as a broke student I'm not really up for travel. Not sure how much of an interest there would be in that anyway...there aren't many SPs here, though there are some Ns here who are pretty outdoorsy.
    I'm an outdoors person as well, but unless you live in the Northeastern US, that's unlikely.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    I'm an outdoors person as well, but unless you live in the Northeastern US, that's unlikely.
    Well, southern ontario, that's sorta close to northeastern US. But yeah, still pretty unlikely.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Well, southern ontario, that's sorta close to northeastern US. But yeah, still pretty unlikely.
    Nice place, I've been through there before. Even your cops were nice...I was amazed they bought the "We're stupid americans and didn't realize that your signs are in KM/H, which is why we were doing 100mph on the highway." excuse.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    INTJ

It's more evident with "people like ISTPs" that you don't want to change their behavior or make them behave a certain way because you like it. Out of all of the IXTX types, they'll be the most likely to react negatively (and loudly or more pronounced at that.) You can at least be thankful for that though, at least they're more likely to be more straightforward, unless they're pushovers or conflict averse. There's a general rule of interacting with people, accept others and not expect from others, and you're usually well off.

It's not as if a lot of things in life are really dramatic or a big deal to them - other than their goals or the personal bits (like friends, family, love, etc.) Life is clear and simple, even the complicated things, and their priorities are well defined. They're a special blend of serious and adventurous that allows them to enjoy life pretty well, in a way that they like of course.

A couple of ISTPs I know consider socializing/interpersonal stuff to be enough of a sore spot already...if so, don't give them too much crap for it.

And another thing--teasing is usually a BAD idea.

opinion on istp behavior: good
    Still using a needle to break apart a grain of sand.