User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 53

  1. #31
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    ISTPs are badasses, we are not always the serious type.

    Sam fischer is no where near an INTJ. Something about his physical expertise, but then again maybe its just because I am a badass playing that game and projecting my abilities on to him. My fingers got SKILLLZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!
    I actually don't always think all IStps are bad asses but they are for the most part serious people. I see Sam fisher as someone who follows rules very strictly like a CIA agent or police man, he could be any type though since he's a character in a game and not someone IRL.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I actually don't always think all IStps are bad asses but they are for the most part serious people. I see Sam fisher as someone who follows rules very strictly like a CIA agent or police man, he could be any type though since he's a character in a game and not someone IRL.
    ehhh...I like to joke around and have fun, not a very serious person at all. Some people learn to live life and get things done that need to get done without being all "serious"
    Im out, its been fun

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    ISTPs are intensely focused when they are in "operation" mode, so perhaps that is where the "serious" aspect comes into play. And we don't have a tendency to smile or laugh a lot either. But I suppose that's mostly because it is a waste of energy.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    ISTPs are intensely focused when they are in "operation" mode, so perhaps that is where the "serious" aspect comes into play. And we don't have a tendency to smile or laugh a lot either. But I suppose that's mostly because it is a waste of energy.
    I am not so one sided
    Im out, its been fun

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Uh...try harder, I guess?
    No reason for an ISTP to be multi-dimensional.

  6. #36
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    ehhh...I like to joke around and have fun, not a very serious person at all. Some people learn to live life and get things done that need to get done without being all "serious"
    Stereotypically ISTPs and ENFJs are serious doesn't mean they will never joke and have fun and all that. ISTJs are much more jolly or merry I find similar to ENFPs.

  7. #37
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,529

    Default

    I guess I'm both. For the most part, I don't take most things seriously. Including myself. But I do know some ISTPs that are quite "grumpy" and "moody". The only time I'm like that is when I am not satisfied in my surroundings or around ppl I don't like.
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

  8. #38
    insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    And we don't have a tendency to smile or laugh a lot either. But I suppose that's mostly because it is a waste of energy.
    uhhh speak for yourself, bro.

    I mean, unless you just mean "not as much as an ExFP".
    -end of thread-

  9. #39
    Senior Member tkae.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    762

    Default

    INFP says WTF?

    I thought we were the most confusing...
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist

  10. #40
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkae. View Post
    INFP says WTF?

    I thought we were the most confusing...
    psshhh this forum figured you guys out a long time ago.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Are ENFPs the most sensual male personality type?
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:10 PM
  2. Which types are often the most animated?
    By IndyGhost in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 07:10 PM
  3. What are the most sought after personality types? and the ones you detest...
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:06 AM
  4. Are INTJs the most self-aware type?
    By mollyowens in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:57 PM
  5. [ENTP] Are ENTPs the most likely type to cheat?
    By theplacesyoullgo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO