• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Barack Obama - ISTP.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

Fourplay

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
BO = ENTP

It sounds crazy but its true.

Although I wouldn't really want to accept him among our clan tho. I rather dislike BO policies.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP? Srsly?

... never a dull moment. I don't think ENTJ's right either, but it's a lot closer...

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
barack obama is not an extrovert of any kind.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
as the only non-superliberal on this forum, i must tread carefully.
i'm not sure how to interpret what you just said but...

barry is a flagrant introvert.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
as the only non-superliberal on this forum, i must tread carefully.
i'm not sure how to interpret what you just said but...

There's no right answer, it's more what you do with it that counts. :D

And I only really run into the superliberals on facebook and support groups. I don't consider people here to be rabid liberals, most are moderate liberals at best.

Fourplay

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
I don't know how anyone can interpret BO as an introvert. Although I am interested in the theory that says so.. could someone please post the arguments for this? It's rather interesting to me that when there are those who call out BO on the details of his policy he gets rather baffled. The minutia of details really kills an ENTP however big pictures during his presentations are always flowing with energy.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTJ is as right as obama is.
the man is an introvert.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I never knew this forum was home to a whole bunch of amazing Jungian analysts, all better than JOHN BEEBE :shock:

The reasoning and his theory (8 function model, we use aux function to help others) is discussed in the article in the OP and other articles on the same site.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I never knew this forum was home to a whole bunch of amazing Jungian analysts, all better than JOHN BEEBE :shock:

Oh dear. Did you REALLY just make an appeal to authority? On this forum? About a topic that is speculative? To people who have been studying it for 15 years and longer?

Interesting.

wolfy

awsm
Here is what I think about Mr Obama's type and typing people in general. There isn't a single answer to type because it depends on how you interpret the system. Typing of people differs among experts even. The best you can do is devise your own little system that makes sense to you and works for you.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh dear. Did you REALLY just make an appeal to authority? On this forum? About a topic that is speculative? To people who have been studying it for 15 years and longer?

Interesting.

Comes to show how much credit I put into the fruits of those 15-year "studies" :D

If the topic were speculative, I guess ppl would speculate as to why or why not he might be coming out of Ti-Se-Ni-Fe.

I used to think he were an xNTP because of the Ti and immature Fe, but I didn't see much Ne and thought he was hiding it. ISTP makes more sense than the other options - not a Fe dom or aux, ENTJ - that's Romney, not Ne for NTP.