User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

His image seems enfj to me... But him... Im not sure.. Maybe entp?? Idk I don't think I'll find any interviews that won't be tainted with "image"
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    His image seems enfj to me... But him... Im not sure.. Maybe entp?? Idk I don't think I'll find any interviews that won't be tainted with "image"
    Yeah, I actually met him once and there was a cold distance and he was definitely an introverted thinker, there was this aloof presence about him when all the cameras were off. It was during a military event. Also, when he shook my hand and others he was trying to hurry up and leave, President Bush on the other was more extroverted and took the time to shake people's hands properly. Just a little something that I have experienced of him and Bush was more bold while President Obama was more calculating in my opinion. So I really think he is an intp, but a really developed one that was pushed to be one. That's why people who were actually "close" to him see a goofy and funny man. If you saw me in front of my family and than around people I just "know" you would see a totally different person. Also, I can talk in front of people, I do not have the fear of talking to others, but I prefer not too, unless it's important or geeky stuff . So that's what I think, the media and himself will show a different one. You'll probably get a better answer once he is not in office no longer. Michelle Obama also seems to be an INTJ and INTJ's can be traditional if they see a logical reason to be so. I talk to different INTJ and they do like order as long as its in reason.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

It's interesting to hear Beebe's opinion, but I don't really see much evidence for the functions as far as he's explained his thoughts. I don't see why Obama is more Se than Fe, for example.

From what I've read and seen of Obama, he strikes me as an ENFJ too - ENFJ 3w4. I have a good friend who is an ENFJ 3w4, and she generally comes off as an introvert, actually - she needs a lot of downtime and is very reflective. It's just his overall style that makes me think NF, and especially his Reddit posts seem heavily Fe. The interesting thing about ENFJ is it would entail SeTi, in particular tertiary Se. I do think Obama is a solid N - that's the one letter I'm most confident in my opinion of. He's so big-picture-oriented.

Just my personal opinion, I'm not making any claims of being more qualified than Beebe or anything besides sharing my impression.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I have a hard time believing ISTPs would get into politics as a career. Not saying its impossible but it sort of is about artifice. That's Kryptonite to most ISTPs.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I have a hard time believing ISTPs would get into politics as a career. Not saying its impossible but it sort of is about artifice. That's Kryptonite to most ISTPs.
    Yeeees. +1.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Seems totally un istp to me too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    barack obama is not an extrovert of any kind.
    ^
    v

Quote Originally Posted by Fourplay View Post
    BO = ENTP

It sounds crazy but its true.

Although I wouldn't really want to accept him among our clan tho. I rather dislike BO policies.
    there is now a contradiction in the space time contuuim
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ISTP? Srsly?

... never a dull moment. I don't think ENTJ's right either, but it's a lot closer...
    The TJ part is correct.

MBTI
    STP

Damn skippy!!!!!
    Im out, its been fun

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by minutegovt View Post
    ^
    v

there is now a contradiction in the space time contuuim
    i see no problem here.
    i disagree with everyone all the time.

and i'm always correct.

but if they did, there's no better type to be able to pick the system apart well enough to elevate themselves to presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Seems totally un istp to me too.

naturally, what we see in the media is a fabrication.
    the media works very hard to fluff him up into a perfect socialite.
    we fukin won boys