• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Barack Obama - ISTP.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Typing Obama as an ENTP is hilarious. I would like to see how you/anyone would defend that claim.

Oh, come on -- he's like Jim Carrey's twin, separated at birth!

jim-carrey-jim-carrey5.jpg

esq-obama-0812-lg.jpg

Can't you see the resemblance?

Arkigos

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
xxx
I've always thought he was an ENFJ...

ENTP? I ... er........ ENTP? I really don't see it but I am open.

ISTP seems absurd. I am sorry, I try to keep an open mind but... Obama as an ISTP is ..... I don't know. I want to call up my ISTP friends and say "You won't believe what I heard today...".

C'mon.. gimme some ENFJ love. You know it's true. You know it. Believe.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah. he's such a J. You can tell by his compulsive desire to have closure and everything in the right place.

And I heard he wanted to date mother Teresa because he was into ENFP girls.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah. he's such a J. You can tell by his compulsive desire to have closure and everything in the right place.

And I heard he wanted to date mother Teresa because he was into ENFP girls.

Mother Teresa is an old hag. Me and OG Obama are more digging this:

this-is-liissaaaa-mona-lisa-sparta-300-demotivational-poster-1249788231.jpg

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Reportedly Obama replied to the rep's bargaining attempts about the fiscal cliff with "You get nothing. I get that for free."

Now that his inferior Fe has received the love and approval of millions, blah blah

His dom Ti is left to get things done in a characteristic T fashion. Dropping the Ti hammer on the guilty.