User Tag List

First 891011 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 109

  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Mr.Bush Jr. is ESTP. Barack is more ENTP. He is doesn't have the physical presence of an SP IMO.

  2. #92
    F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    1,986

    Default

    Obama's ENTP.

  3. #93
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    Obama's ENTP.
    Could you as a xNTP yourself relate to him at all?

  4. #94
    F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    1,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Could you as a xNTP yourself relate to him at all?
    Sure.

  5. #95
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    Yeah.

    Obama's cool.
    I meant relate to his personality.

    Typing Obama as an ENTP is hilarious. I would like to see how you/anyone would defend that claim.

    Since it seems like a hard thing to do, that's why I asked you whether you as an xNTP could relate to his personality at all/even-a-bit?

  6. #96
    F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    1,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I meant relate to his personality.

    Typing Obama as an ENTP is hilarious. I would like to see how you/anyone would defend that claim.

    Since it seems like a hard thing to do, that's why I asked you whether you as an xNTP could relate to his personality at all/even-a-bit?
    Of course.

    He's got the gift of the gab and it's like he likes public speaking too, or atleast, puts his points across well, talking to an audience.


  7. #97
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    Of course.

    He's got the gift of the gab and it's like he likes public speaking too, or atleast, puts his points across well, talking to an audience.
    Gift of gab and public liking/desire-of public speaking are not unique to ENTPs.

    If you can't distinguish between an ENTP and what-ever his type is and claim to be able to relate to him maybe you are not an xNTPs to begin with. Maybe an INTP but not an ENTP.

  8. #98
    F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    1,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Gift of gab and public liking/desire-of public speaking are not unique to ENTPs.
    Well yeah, there's that, but there's also
    "Google told me."


    According to what I found on Google, most of it says he's ENTP.

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I would like to see how you/anyone would defend that claim.
    You are asking for too much


    Why do you think he's not an ISTP?

    I see inferior Fe and dom Ti. Don't think there is any arguing here.

    I don't see Ne thus I infer that the long-term N is Ni and the well-put together demeanor and controlled movements are from Se.

  10. #100
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    This is further evidence of the ISTP-ENTP duality.

Similar Threads

  1. What is Barack Obama's type?
    By Triglav in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:04 PM
  2. Barack Obama: ‘The first gay president’?
    By UniqueMixture in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:26 PM
  3. Would you vote to re-elect Barack Obama for president?
    By A window to the soul in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 11:48 PM
  4. George Bush vs. Barack Obama
    By swordpath in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 12:47 AM
  5. Barack Obama. Discuss.
    By Cindyrella in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 10:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO