Thread: Is "game" Se?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Cool Is "game" Se?

Well seems like people think that esxps are often some of the biggest "players" out there. What say you? Can "having good game" be tied to a specific function? Does this mean intjs have the worst "game?"
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Well seems like people think that esxps are often some of the biggest "players" out there. What say you? Can "having good game" Ne tied to a specific function? Does this mean intjs have the worst "game?"
    At least INTJs are confident so I doubt they are the worst. Think it would be unnatural for them to be a player though. It would possibly be offensive to them (tert Fi?).

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I'm not sure, is "game" perhaps related to Fe as well? It seems as though exfjs are known for being promiscuous early in life??
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

ENxPs are pretty game too. ExxP.
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Well seems like people think that esxps are often some of the biggest "players" out there. What say you? Can "having good game" Ne tied to
    ---------------------------------------------------------***------
    a specific function? Does this mean intjs have the worst "game?"
    Looks like a Freudian slip here
    Cognitive functions:
    Fi (95%); Ti (90%); Ne (75%); Fe (60%); Ni (50%); Si (50%); Te (15%); Se (5%)

"INFP values but INTP skills" describes me best of all

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by zelo1954 View Post
    Looks like a Freudian slip here
    Haha. I edited it. But seriously folks, which type(s) have the best and which type(s) have the worst "game?"

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Actually INFJs would have the worst game rather than INTJs.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I have terrible game, so it's either not Se or I have terrible Se, or both.
    -end of thread-

Riva

As @highlander mentioned above INTJs are quite confident. So I wouldn't type them as the worst at lacking 'game'. And yes it is highly unlikely that they would be players since Fi seem to affect more that you could imagine inside their heads. I could imagine them seeking sexual pleasures though. But would probably try their best to tread those waters without hurting anyone's feelings.

Also if Se is game where does that leave Ne doms and aux?

Theoretically and from what I have noticed ExxPs are the types with the best game. ENFPs are seductive (they speak to your heart), ESFPs are playful (let lose and carefree), XSTPs are suave (they emit the maculine vibe) and ENTPs are persuasive (they know how to make you say yes and has the gift of gab).

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I have terrible game, so it's either not Se or I have terrible Se, or both.
    Awwwww. This thread was mostly a fun jokey trolly thread directed at intx narcissism, not at cool people randomnimity

I am curious though. I think Esxp > enxp, exxp > others, exfp > extp, exfj is often good so it seems like a mix of Se and Fe skills and to a lesser extent Ne and Fi. Which introverts do you guys think are the best?

Edit: Fe ranked highly helps Entps imo, but because it is tertiary not as good as secondary Fi