7 46.67%
  • Unsure

4 26.67%
  • other (please specify)

2 13.33%
First 123 Last

Thread: Is "game" Se?

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I have terrible game, so it's either not Se or I have terrible Se, or both.
    Haha, I don't have much of a game either.

Riva

Which introverts do you guys think are the best?
    ISTPs. Is that even a rel question I wonder!

but because it is tertiary not as good as secondary Fi
    Yes definitely Fi aux is much better at seduction than Fe tertiary. Though if the Fi is healthy/unselfish it would prevent the person from being a 'player/womanizer'. It would indeed make that person seductive.

When it comes to ExTPs, the ENTPs have better control of Fe than ESTPs. Infact ENTPs are known to be the warmest of all 'T' types. So theoretically ENTPs would have better game and this I have noticed. But ESTPs/ISTPs are better players because they are least likely to be tempted to settle down. They would wander more therefore seduce more.

Riva

Default Is "game" Se?

Is Se game?

I would say it is more 'bold' than game. And bold it is that SPs are. Especially of taking risks. 'Game' requires a lot of risk taking. So yes, in a way Se is 'game'. Game requires more bold than having game itself.

Ne?

Ne has the ability to pull things off especially at unprepared circumstances. Game (and entertainment) as a whole requires a lot of 'pulling it offs'. Ne is about dealing with the environment in the most imaginary ways. This is why ENxPs are quite entertaining. Of course 'game' requires quite a bit of entertainment. And entertaining ENxPs are.

Se doms Vs Ne doms though I would select Se over Ne when it comes to being players.

Se have that need to wander off and test more waters. The more one wanders the more one seduces. Besides the inferior Si in ENxPs would tempt them to settle down and enjoy the present lover while Ne would constantly stir things up for entertainment.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

enfps can be way flirty but i wouldn't say they're players.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

umm.... nah.
    I think it just takes practice and using what you have.... Flexibility, people knowledge, practice around people, etc.

I have my own game which consists of a lot of smiling and eye batting and being shy. (Not purposely "game" shy just by accident) Some methods just work for some people.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    ISTPs. Is that even a rel question I wonder!

Ii
    Yes definitely Fi aux is much better at seduction than Fe tertiary. Though if the Fi is healthy/unselfish it would prevent the person from being a 'player/womanizer'. It would indeed make that person seductive.

When it comes to ExTPs, the ENTPs have better control of Fe than ESTPs. Infact ENTPs are known to be the warmest of all 'T' types. So theoretically ENTPs would have better game and this I have noticed. But ESTPs/ISTPs are better players because they are least likely to be tempted to settle down. They would wander more therefore seduce more.

Hmmm... I hear what you're saying and I agree, but I think enxps typically don't begin to hit their stride until their mid to late twenties, whereas an estp is much more likely to be a "natural." I do think Ne is the "charming" function though, and I believe entp -can be- the best because they can systemize the process with Ne + Ti if they gather enough data for their real-time simulations.

E.g. Barney from How I Met Your Mother
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    enfps can be way flirty but i wouldn't say they're players.
    I would disagree haha, at least among males especially non-american/Anglo males
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well help me define it then will ya? because maybe that's the problem.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    well help me define it then will ya? because maybe that's the problem.
    I think enfps -typically- tend to be what I call "serial monogamists." However, SOME enfps can be much more amorous. I think it kind of depends on "where they are in life" and so forth.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Sure yeah I agree.
    I guess all exxp's can be players they're just going to have a different flavor to their game. Or a different objective.
    -Jim Morrison