• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Lets get some ESFP appreciation going

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have to say... My ESFP friend wasn't the brightest girl in the world.... but the girl had a magnetic personality. People were drawn to her... She could make anyone feel like a million bucks. She definitely had strong interpersonal intelligence....which from what I've seen in dealing with several higher ups around here....is sometimes all you need.... :newwink:

She also had a way of dragging me out of my shell. She managed to get me out and about and still make me feel comfortable and not uneasy about being around so many people. I loved that about her.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But favorite ESFP is the epically awsome kung fu panda, and it used to be jar jar, but someone told me jar jar is xNTP :(

kung-fu-panda_l.jpg

Feline

YES. My brother is very intelligent. Many kinds of intelligence. There might be a correlation between certain functions and certain kinds of intelligence. might. My brother has been able to go really far with less effort than others would have to put in, he's that intelligent. He is a great musician. And he is famous in a certain country. Just don't want to reveal info.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I disagree that all ESFPs are shallow, whiny whores. Sure, some are, but there's that possibility with any other type. They're incredibly funny, and in order to be truly funny I think you have to be at least fairly intelligent.

JFK
Picasso
Paul McCartney

Those are just a few extremely successful ESFPs according to this website 34 Most Famous People with ESFP Personality Profiles | BrandonGaille.com

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-always have a comeback
-all you have to do is say they'll be at a party, and other people are guaranteed to come lol
-They can keep up in a conversation
-Seem to always have a plan. (At least the 7's)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
my BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ESFP yup)

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think people underestimate how many different types of ESFPS there are. I read somewhere ESFPS just want to live out there dreams or something similar. this is extraordinary to me, because living with so much passion and a hopeful path, IS EXTREMELY HARD. It's so simple too if you think about it, just do what you love...but how much do you really love it? ;)

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Thanks to their tert Te they seem to accomplish a lot too.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love how the ESFPs in my life keep it real. It's like they have those same Fi issues I have but they just look at the realization of them so much more straightforwardly. It's refreshing and empowering. Also, some of the funniest people I know have been ESFP. Great people to be around.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my best friend is ESFP he is pretty intelligent. can look at knitting patterns and have them memorized we were watching cadfael the body episode and in less time than humanly natural he counted all the bodies. me on the other hand just saw a bunch of bodies. and he was like there's too many bodies. it was seconds after the scene began.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've got an ESFP friend. She's an attention hog, she has a trail of boys circling her at all times and enjoys it. But, she makes sure everyone is enjoying themselves, too. She's probably the most fun person I know.

brainheart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks to their tert Te they seem to accomplish a lot too.

Yes. Married to an ESFP and he accomplishes more in a day than I do in a year. (Well, external real world stuff. I'm more likely to read a novel in a day and that would take him a year.)

He is not some superficial party-hard puffball, although he is fun. He's got the winning combo of critical thinking skills coupled with a big heart. I think it helps that he's a 6w7 (3w2?), it balances him out a bit.

I also like to add every chance that I get in these 'let's dispel the myths of ESFPs' threads that he had the highest grade in his Calc 3 class in college. Meanwhile, I can't do anything beyond basic algebra.

Last edited: