User Tag List

First 45678 Last

An ESFP can talk about Nikola Tesla fine. Just not some imaginary space wizard thesis about Nikola Tesla.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    An ESFP can talk about Nikola Tesla fine. Just not some imaginary space wizard thesis about Nikola Tesla.
    I agree, Raptor Wizard talks about some really weird shit, it puts me off, and it's not facts about Nikola Tesla.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    RaptorWizard: Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla

ESFP:
    YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI

Taken from the Nikola Tesla Youtube channel called sn1pe352 with TYPE YODA MBTI JEDI!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sn1pe352?feature=watch

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

I don't know about a well-known intelligent ESFP, but one of my personal friends is an ESFP and one of the smartest guys I know. Keep in mind, I hung out with a bunch of mathematicians and engineers in school, so I lived in NT world. I know a lot of smart people, but this guy is up there. His GMAT scores were off the chart and I don't think he opened a book once. He's definitely genius level.

It's hilarious because he's very unmotivated career wise. If it were up to him he'd just travel for a living and try to teach himself the harmonica in his spare time.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    I don't know about a well-known intelligent ESFP, but one of my personal friends is an ESFP and one of the smartest guys I know. Keep in mind, I hung out with a bunch of mathematicians and engineers in school, so I lived in NT world. I know a lot of smart people, but this guy is up there. His GMAT scores were off the chart and I don't think he opened a book once. He's definitely genius level.

It's hilarious because he's very unmotivated career wise. If it were up to him he'd just travel for a living and try to teach himself the harmonica in his spare time.
    he's probably jesus.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I had an ex who was a real estate agent in Beverly hills. She was waaaaay more interesting than some N type jacking off in his basement because the world cannot appreciate his supposed greatness. Actually, the first weekend we met she invited me to a pool party and then we got to see LMFAO live. She was definitely the center of attention wherever we went. I miss that I kiss nerds shirt she used to wear.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    They love my social awkward behavior.
    I notice esfps are always complaining about people putting up a "front" around them and they HATE that. I actually think they appreciate genuine people more than most because of this, but they still like their partners to be aggressive.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp

My ESFP friend is a very talented make-up artist. So much so that she was tapped to do make-up for the White House Correspondents' Dinner. From what I can tell, she more than held her own intellectually even while applying Alan Greenspan's make-up.

I love ESFPs. I love them.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I had an ex who was a real estate agent in Beverly hills. She was waaaaay more interesting than some N type jacking off in his basement because the world cannot appreciate his supposed greatness. Actually, the first weekend we met she invited me to a pool party and then we got to see LMFAO live. She was definitely the center of attention wherever we went. I miss that I kiss nerds shirt she used to wear.
    hahahaahahahah +1

If anything, I think both ESPs make up for lack of introverted/bookish/abstract intellectualizing with being pretty busy people, who are always "out there" in the world. As long as they're not thugs or delinquents, and applying themselves with more things, they're going to be smart. And a lot will be frivolous or thuggish too.. it's an easy way to get involved in things, for life to not be boring..and some just stick with that. But I've met ESPs who are stimulated by many other things.