• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Ask The SP Wizard!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Among this arcane knowledge is as follows from these questions. How do you invoke extrasensory perception? What are auras? What are acupuncture points? What is the energy vortex rotation speed of the chakras? If the astral body contains knowledge of former lives, how can we learn from it in astral projection during dreams? Why is everything dual, positive and negative? What is Prana? What happens to the body upon death? Why does reincarnation erase past life memory, and why can reincarnations be separated by thousands of years? What is the hologram? How do you enter a state of hypnosis, and what is hypnosis? What are memory balls, and how can you decode them? How do you enter higher awareness meditation? How do you invoke mind over matter powers? What is the silver thread? How do you enter a state of consciousness expansion and what is it? Who are the ascended masters? Does the position of celestial bodies influence the spiritual structure of man, and if so, how? Why do the Gods not know the origin of DNA? Perhaps the following statements can bring a small sense of order to this mad flurry of questions. The physical universe is within the confine of the 3rd density. The 4th density is where dreams, astral projections, or out of body experiences occur. The 5th density is where the higher selves live. Evolution is yin and yang duality of lower and higher forms. Duality is knowledge, understanding of every yin by its yang. The Tree of Knowledge spawned the yin of life, death. The miracle of flight is freedom, ascent into the heavens. The cosmic ocean of nirvana is infinitely deep, infinitely formless. In the duality of light and dark, neutrality is oneness. Is harmony divined in a world of duality or light? A world of light is truth, life, love, and peace. What separates the truth from knowledge, and life from death? What is the meaning of existence, of the Cosmic God? By what laws of existence should the cosmos be ordered? God is the being who controls the laws of nature. What does the Cosmos reveal about the nature of God? What is the nature of the game that God plays? We need more knowledge on these matters.
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...ns-yahweh-vs-lucifer-existential-game-16.html
Above are the types of questions you should ask, and feel free to say if I am not SP!

A

Anew Leaf

How big do you think you can make your signature before it explodes?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How big do you think you can make your signature before it explodes?

I have met the 500 character limit with the epic wizard mind over the matter of sacred geometry combined with an obsessive-compulsive nature!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do you do/ act like IRL?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You, sir, are all the memes.

emot-golfclap.gif

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Could you troll harder?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How important is duality to you?

Duality is suffering because when two sides are in conflict there is never peace, so one must tanscend light and dark and become one with the all, rather than one side to achieve full master of all life forces.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's your favorite drug?

I hate all drugs. Mental transcendance should come from within rather than from external stimuli. All of my higher states of mind are and should always be for proper health entirely self induced not artificial.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What do you do/ act like IRL?
A smug and narcisistic jerk like Kobe Bryant, who is really good at sports with the skill of a wizard like most ISTPs, just like Kobe is the ISTP wizard of the basketball court, except I play soccer not basketball.
Kobe8.jpg

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You, sir, are all the memes.

emot-golfclap.gif

Indeed, I am quite the trend setter, as all the power held within the mind of the wizard will manifest, as the will of magic into creation, my desires shape shifting the physical and nonphysical world into form.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could you troll harder?

There was once a very wize wizard named Gandalf the Grey, not an SP wizard of course, but a wizard nonetheless, who turned 3 trolls into stone, as the swift sunrise of the luminescent light of day dawned.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A smug and narcisistic jerk like Kobe Bryant, who is really good at sports with the skill of a wizard like most ISTPs, just like Kobe is the ISTP wizard of the basketball court, except I play soccer not basketball.
Kobe8.jpg

When are you getting your contact?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I hate all drugs. Mental transcendance should come from within rather than from external stimuli. All of my higher states of mind are and should always be for proper health entirely self induced not artificial.

How does one reach these higher mind sets? Does it require a certain degree of intelligence, however anyone might define it, or is there something else to it?

KDude

Kobe, when you growing the Fro again? Things just aren't the same.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When are you getting your contact?

Unfortunately my grades in school were not good enough for me to play on the soccer team for Junior and Senior year, nor whould they be good enough to get me into college anyway, so my career is over. I am currently attending community college, and will make the jump from the physical, like sports, to the nonphysical, like magic, which shapes the physical world by transforming it by strength of willpower.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How does one reach these higher mind sets? Does it require a certain degree of intelligence, however anyone might define it, or is there something else to it?

The obvious path is humble, safe, but pays the wage of a cook, not a champion. Examine your world from all angles and you will see the interconnectedness of all things. Even that which is humble can be the key to greater things. On the martial arts, the pride, perfection and achievement of an individual are represented in many ways: the honing of the mind, civic achievements, and glory gained for the empire, the development of the spirit and one’s inner energies, and the training of the body. Through the body the practitioner imposes his will upon himself and, through that, upon the universe. Through use of his body, the martial artist achieves transcendence and strength, overcoming all obstacles, both physical and spiritual. You must focus your mind and learn from your surroundings constantly. The lesson of perception may be the greatest goal.