User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Duality is suffering because when two sides are in conflict there is never peace, so one must tanscend light and dark and become one with the all, rather than one side to achieve full master of all life forces.
    That sounds like conflicting pair
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    STP

Yes and there is also a way without a middle altogether, like if you compare 2 completely unrelated fields such as computers and stars, as they are not the same thing but they are not opposites either, hence the concept of duality is utterly and completely destroyed! True freedom lies in the no way and middle way.
    But what if you use the computer to analyze the stars and the sun to power the computer?
    Im out, its been fun

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    But what if you use the computer to analyze the stars and the sun to power the computer?
    Then they are in a cause and effect relationship, and indeed, willpower is the cause of magic, which is the effect upon the phsycial world. With inanimate objects interacting with each other though, the first mover or the cause produces a force or an effect, an equal and opposite reaction, so in a sense it is duality, so my intitial perception was wrong, as indeed we now see they do have a dual relationship, cause and effect, equal and opposite, yin and yang, a Tao.

MBTI
    STP

Then they are in a cause and effect relationship, and indeed, willpower is the cause of magic, which is the effect upon the phsycial world. With inanimate objects interacting with each other though, the first mover or the cause produces a force or an effect, an equal and opposite reaction, so in a sense it is duality, so my intitial perception was wrong, as indeed we now see they do have a dual relationship, cause and effect, equal and opposite, yin and yang, a Tao.
    But what if...

Time present and time past
    Are both perhaps present in time future,
    And time future contained in time past.
    If all time is eternally present
    All time is unredeemable.
    What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present.
    Im out, its been fun

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    But what if...

Time present and time past
    Are both perhaps present in time future,
    And time future contained in time past.
    If all time is eternally present
    All time is unredeemable.
    What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present.
    I as a young wizard have yet to divine all the secrets of time, but in the future, perhaps as time passes the nature of time will become clear, as with great age comes great wisdom, and yes I agree all events in the time continuum coexist with each other if looked at from a higher perspective, the present moment being all that is and shaping all that will be.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

How would you feel if the ultimate purpose was for the universe to reach downwards instead of the individual reaching upwards. How would you feel if you found the ultimate goal in the universe is to live a mundane life, to think and do mundane things?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    How would you feel if the ultimate purpose was for the universe to reach downwards instead of the individual reaching upwards. How would you feel if you found the ultimate goal in the universe is to live a mundane life, to think and do mundane things?
    Then the universe is evil and needs to either be reprogrammed or destroyed and a new one made from its death. To do so we would need to find what artificial intelligence calls the ghost in the machine, in this case a kink in the wheelwork of nature, and if the universe is evil it is not perfect, and if it is not perfect it has flaws we or an advanced civilization could one day correct with a higher force of knowledge.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Then the universe is evil and needs to either be reprogrammed or destroyed and a new one made from its death. To do so we would need to find what artificial intelligence calls the ghost in the machine, in this case a kink in the wheelwork of nature, and if the universe is evil it is not perfect, and if it is not perfect it has flaws we or an advanced civilization could one day correct with a higher force of knowledge.
    Ahh, interesting. Well, I believe this is to be the case. Get cracking!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Cool, a witchy/wizardy thread in every temperament forum is on its way!
    Ya I can't wait till someone makes an ask the SJ priest or ask the NF sage thread!

MBTI
    ESTP

Wow, I've never seen auras or anything like that, but sometimes I get an almost eerie and abnormal happy, peaceful feeling when its one of those days that starts out perfectly normal, then something goes to heck, yesterday was one of those days like the ground felt still like it does before those nasty storms so I thought forecast didn't call for rain today and ignored it, then there was a change in plans due to something minor going to heck someplace else. Sometimes if it relates directly to me, it feels calm for a few days to a week before I get bad news relating to myself, I don't usually like plan my whole day around those hunches or anything that drastic, but usually I take it as a hunch to look before I leap when it comes to taking on new personal projects and to finish what I start first and to not fix what isn't broken by being swayed by every impulse to kick stuff up a notch until that feeling passes.

estp