• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP Quote Of The Day (7/17/12 or 17/7/12)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(Shopping before going on a camp-out) -

"Red Solo cups - proceed to partyyy!"

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
Albert Einstein

I know he is INTP but it sounds very ISFPish!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
Albert Einstein

I don't believe that quote is attributable to anyone (Anonymous). So maybe it was an ISFP saying.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Albert Einstein

Who knew Albert had that much passion?

gromit

likes this

Here's another cute Einstein quote:
"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity."

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's another cute Einstein quote:
"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity."

Hahaha :D

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"And by 'milk' did you mean 'lemonade'?"

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

I think, (har har), thinking types often have a store of passion saved up because they dont normally express it that readily.

Whereas feeling types fritter it away and dilute it till it becomes mawkish and a little bit drippy.

Hmm perhaps that sounds unfair to feeling types, ok maybe it is better to say that the unbalanced feeling types do the above; in the same manner that unbalanced thinking types struggle to reach that inner passion.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think, (har har), thinking types often have a store of passion saved up because they dont normally express it that readily.

Whereas feeling types fritter it away and dilute it till it becomes mawkish and a little bit drippy.

Hmm perhaps that sounds unfair to feeling types, ok maybe it is better to say that the unbalanced feeling types do the above; in the same manner that unbalanced thinking types struggle to reach that inner passion.

That's quite possible.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"I use my hands to express myself. It's better than sitting on them, isn't it?"