• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] ESFPs and communicating

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have no idea how much I dislike this personality type and all of its pop culture fashion fad mumbo jumbo nonsense.

edit - Luckily, there are no active ESFPs who will see my hateful message!

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You have no idea how much I dislike this personality type and all of its pop culture fashion fad mumbo jumbo nonsense.

edit - Luckily, there are no active ESFPs who will see my hateful message!

They can be really short sighted and selfish but over all I really like a lot of ESFPs because they seem to really throw themselves into their passions, their genuinely friendly and like people and they're always willing to go and actually experience things. I think they are stereotyped as being less intellectual but all the ones I know are really skilled and knowledgeable about what they're passionate about which are usually things that are concrete and physically real. I think when they have good influences around them to keep them in check they can be great and not so self-absorbed and trendy, but they seem extremely easily led astray.

River

flowing quietly by
MBTI Type
INxP
It's possible you've misinterpreted. Perhaps he was actually tuning in.

Occasionally when someone is speaking i will concentrate completely on what they are saying and my impressions of it to the point where everything else fades out.

Glazed eyes starting into space? Check.
Fascination with the topic? Check.