• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Do you find ESTPs charming?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Some ESTP's I love.

Some I would feed into a wood chipper.

Depends on the person I guess.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You said ESTJ just before.

That lack of consistency does not play in your favor.

Meryl S is earthy and sensual: S. She's logical and have nor probleme putting things over people: T. She is goofy, open-minded and improvising: EP.

So she is ESTP.Same for Madonna. Is she structure oriented? Or logistic oriented? No. So they are ESTP.

Same for Sandra Bernhard. Madonna and Sandra B are both ESTPs. They're so similar, no doubt they gave the same type.

[youtube=qUOLRa5EQpw]Sandra Bernhard and Madonna on Late Night with David Letterman 1988--Part 2[/youtube]

What kind of ESTP would mimic being a lesbian couple just to provoke, attract and entertain the audience? Rethoric question.

Others examples of female ESTPs are Milla Jovovich, Sasha Grey, Amy Winehouse and Norma Desmond:

[youtube=1-pnon4hZeQ]Milla Jovovich on Live with Regis and Kathie Lee in 1991 [/youtube]

[youtube=YZ6zPch9fMM]Sasha Grey[/youtube]

[youtube=t6kWDfPzqO4]Amy Winehouse interview ITV.com 2007[/youtube]
[youtube=yLGeRV1u8aY]Amy Winehouse Interview (La Semaine 2007)[/youtube]

[youtube=5-VypWecJzI]Norma Desmond[/youtube]

Sharon Stone is ENFP, I think.

KDude

Sharon Stone would intimidate most men, let alone women. She carries a sense of cool physicality and empowerment by just standing around. And this isn't even mentioning her sexual appeal. She does that well too. I think it's typical of Se dominants to come off this way. Both ESPs use their sensuality to full effect. Not intuitives. ENPs come off like they're floating a little to me and nebulous in their viewpoints.

edit: Wait, you typed Marlon Brando an ENFP too.

You think too much. It's doesn't that to be complicated.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just had a friend staying for a few days who I think is probably ESTP. I previously thought she was ESFP but I'm suspecting ESTP; not being able to refuse a dare, and being self-described "emotionally detached" (after having had more boyfriends than it is possible for me to comprehend, and being married and divorced) make me think that, among other things. She really seems like my complete opposite/flip side - which I think is partly why we have fun together and get along well and in some strange ways really relate.

I don't think ESTPs are necessarily charming though they certainly could be. But I do think they almost always have charisma and a magnetic pull. This friend is, in all honesty (though it will sound totally vain) significantly less good-looking than I am - but she also has men running after her in a way that I never ever will - seems she can snap her fingers and they'll come. :laugh:

Lightyear

I find them more intriguing than charming. Maybe because they're the complete opposite of my type.

Same here. I am not bowled over by their charm, too much of a charm offensive actually makes me take a step backwards, but if they have a good heart they are great people. And I get along surprisingly well with them, despite being their opposite.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sharon Stone would intimidate most men, let alone women. She carries a sense of cool physicality and empowerment by just standing around. And this isn't even mentioning her sexual appeal. She does that well too. I think it's typical of Se dominants to come off this way. Both ESPs use their sensuality to full effect. Not intuitives. ENPs come off like they're floating a little to me and nebulous in their viewpoints.

edit: Wait, you typed Marlon Brando an ENFP too.

You think too much. It's doesn't that to be complicated.

I don't see any trace of Ti in Sharon S. And Marlon B's Fi is very apparent. Sam, there's no trace of Ti in him as we can finf in Milla J or Sandra B. Don't confuse him with his characters in Streetcar and The Wild One.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Usually...they are pretty easy going and from what I've seen, click pretty well with INFPs. I think, tied with INFP, ESTPs would be one of the best matches for INFPs. my experience with them is mostly good

KDude

I don't see any trace of Ti in Sharon S. And Marlon B's Fi is very apparent. Sam, there's no trace of Ti in him as we can finf in Milla J or Sandra B. Don't confuse him with his characters in Streetcar and The Wild One.

I'm not confusing him with those parts. But I've read one biography and one autobiography. I know enough about him. I just don't bother with complicating this stuff anymore. I'll leave it up to Ne types to look for some hidden side to some of these people. I don't see it.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not confusing him with those parts. But I've read one biography and one autobiography. I know enough about him. I just don't bother with complicating this stuff anymore. I'll leave it up to Ne types to look for some hidden side to some of these people. I don't see it.

I read a bio about him recently, and he said what matters the most for him is to live totally in the moment. So he may be an Se dom. And I can see ESFP for him, I don't see him as a T.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get along pretty well with them. Best male friend is one. Yes they are charming. They are full of bluster most of the time and easy to write off at that but you'll miss a real depth of character that is rare in people. If you are someone they respect or care for, they'll do most anything for you.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think one of my best friend my sophomore year of college was an ESTP female, 7w8, probably sx/so. She was a whirlwind charmer, exuberant and unforgiving. She was the life of the party and had an actual little black book full of sexual exploits. It was a hell of a time, being her friend, and she was very dimensional. I thank her for opening me to the true "college party" experience - something I appreciated then, appreciate now, and never want to recreate again. We both had some body image issues and bonded over that. She had a surprising needy side in terms of always wanting to have a friend with her (I think our friendship worked well because of our shared stacking), and a very conflicted relationship with her perhaps ESFJ 3 Old-South prim and proper mother, whom she simultaneously spurned but wanted to please. She decided to transfer schools in junior year and I never heard from her again.

Male ESTPs I generally find pleasing but not particularly magnetic to myself, personally.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wish the world had more xSTPs, because then everything would be in complete chaos, which is my kind of world!

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Depends on the ESTP in question.
I think Rhett Butler makes a charming ESTP, though oddly he could also be ENTJ... idk it's fiction. But anyhoo thats my idea of a charming ESTP.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
What do you think about? :gleam:

I talk about males ESTP and females ESTP, of course.

Yes, most ESTP's are charming when they develop Fe.

My first was likely an ESTP. He moved like a panther on the dancefloor. And he was charming as hell (that voice...). After him, I learned to spot a predator 10 miles away. He taught me just about every seduction trick I know, and was the guinea pig for many others I developed :devil:

Does that answer your question? :coffee:

OMG! This describes my old boss to a T. Was his name "Kris"? I don't know if I'd call him a predator though, just a "ladies man".

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, most ESTP's are charming when they develop Fe.

OMG! This describes my old boss to a T. Was his name "Kris"? I don't know if I'd call him a predator though, just a "ladies man".

Nope. And believe me, if you were female you probably would. Especially if you were 16 at the time.