User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Sharon Stone would intimidate most men, let alone women. She carries a sense of cool physicality and empowerment by just standing around. And this isn't even mentioning her sexual appeal. She does that well too. I think it's typical of Se dominants to come off this way. Both ESPs use their sensuality to full effect. Not intuitives. ENPs come off like they're floating a little to me and nebulous in their viewpoints.

edit: Wait, you typed Marlon Brando an ENFP too.

You think too much. It's doesn't that to be complicated.
    I don't see any trace of Ti in Sharon S. And Marlon B's Fi is very apparent. Sam, there's no trace of Ti in him as we can finf in Milla J or Sandra B. Don't confuse him with his characters in Streetcar and The Wild One.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

Usually...they are pretty easy going and from what I've seen, click pretty well with INFPs. I think, tied with INFP, ESTPs would be one of the best matches for INFPs. my experience with them is mostly good
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I don't see any trace of Ti in Sharon S. And Marlon B's Fi is very apparent. Sam, there's no trace of Ti in him as we can finf in Milla J or Sandra B. Don't confuse him with his characters in Streetcar and The Wild One.
    I'm not confusing him with those parts. But I've read one biography and one autobiography. I know enough about him. I just don't bother with complicating this stuff anymore. I'll leave it up to Ne types to look for some hidden side to some of these people. I don't see it.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I'm not confusing him with those parts. But I've read one biography and one autobiography. I know enough about him. I just don't bother with complicating this stuff anymore. I'll leave it up to Ne types to look for some hidden side to some of these people. I don't see it.
    I read a bio about him recently, and he said what matters the most for him is to live totally in the moment. So he may be an Se dom. And I can see ESFP for him, I don't see him as a T.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I get along pretty well with them. Best male friend is one. Yes they are charming. They are full of bluster most of the time and easy to write off at that but you'll miss a real depth of character that is rare in people. If you are someone they respect or care for, they'll do most anything for you.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I think one of my best friend my sophomore year of college was an ESTP female, 7w8, probably sx/so. She was a whirlwind charmer, exuberant and unforgiving. She was the life of the party and had an actual little black book full of sexual exploits. It was a hell of a time, being her friend, and she was very dimensional. I thank her for opening me to the true "college party" experience - something I appreciated then, appreciate now, and never want to recreate again. We both had some body image issues and bonded over that. She had a surprising needy side in terms of always wanting to have a friend with her (I think our friendship worked well because of our shared stacking), and a very conflicted relationship with her perhaps ESFJ 3 Old-South prim and proper mother, whom she simultaneously spurned but wanted to please. She decided to transfer schools in junior year and I never heard from her again.

Male ESTPs I generally find pleasing but not particularly magnetic to myself, personally.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I wish the world had more xSTPs, because then everything would be in complete chaos, which is my kind of world!

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Depends on the ESTP in question.
    I think Rhett Butler makes a charming ESTP, though oddly he could also be ENTJ... idk it's fiction. But anyhoo thats my idea of a charming ESTP.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    What do you think about?

I talk about males ESTP and females ESTP, of course.
    Yes, most ESTP's are charming when they develop Fe.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    My first was likely an ESTP. He moved like a panther on the dancefloor. And he was charming as hell (that voice...). After him, I learned to spot a predator 10 miles away. He taught me just about every seduction trick I know, and was the guinea pig for many others I developed

Does that answer your question?
    OMG! This describes my old boss to a T. Was his name "Kris"? I don't know if I'd call him a predator though, just a "ladies man".

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Yes, most ESTP's are charming when they develop Fe.

OMG! This describes my old boss to a T. Was his name "Kris"? I don't know if I'd call him a predator though, just a "ladies man".
    Nope. And believe me, if you were female you probably would. Especially if you were 16 at the time.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”