• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Do you find ESTPs charming?

Chickadee

MBTI Type
INFP
The one I am dating is -incredibly- charming. He just sweeps me off my feet lol I'm a bit head over heels with him. He can be a bit blunt sometimes, but he has such a good heart :) His actions speak louder than anything, and even those are completely charming. We both had a little bit of a stumble trying to read each other because we see things so differently, but we both make a great effort in understanding each other and doing things for each other that we know the other values. :wubbie: I find his effort to understand me and love me in his own way so charming too.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Yeah I'll be honest. Here's my two cents. I couldn't understand why ESTP's were always so popular. They always reached a demi-god status of popularity wherever they went. I didn't trust extroverted sensing since it's my 7th function. I think Myers-Brigg give my a better perspective on why they're usually well-liked by people. They are people who take a liken to extroverted sensing better than myself.

I noticed how ESTP's 8th function is Ne. Ne asks what does this mean? The 8th function is usually known as the devil function. It's a function not usually well-liked. What I see in ESTP's popularity would if an INTP got popular through Ne philosophy lectures at the school ground which would baffled ESTP's.

Dannik

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
My instinct is to pull-Hard-away from ESTPs, to feel a very Uncomfortable and rocky edge with them.

I think that we have an EXTREMELY SIMILAR sense of SELF - in the way that we embrace our Self in the world. We should be fast friends. !!
But, from MY POINT OF VIEW, we express ourselves in a way that I find incongruous..
perhaps my massive Introversion plagues me of understanding ESTPs......
Sometimes I feel that ESTPs and ISTPs have the EXACT SAME view of reality - and we almost interpret it together, FRUSTRATINGLY CLOSE, but significantly AJAR enough to make tension.