First 2345 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I like Crafter a lot. He has a good sense of humor.

idk random but @Crafter , I saw another guy named crafter on the Ajunta Pall server in SWTOR in the Tython chatbox and I was Merlin're'vinci. Was that you or some other dude and if so do you remember me from there too?

MBTI
    ISTP

I did play SWTOR for like a month, but that wasn't me though.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    "I am the bullet, you are the bullseye. When I hit, there's nothing left"

http://crafter79.mypersonality.info

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

If I am in a situation, where someone is treating me or someone I care about unjustly, I am pretty good at finding the thing about the situation they care about most, and turn it into ashes for them. For example, if my SO cheated on me, I'd probably say, "Eh, it's ok...I was just biding my time until I found someone better anyway". Once I get a day or two away from the situation, I generally just don't care about it. I don't really hold grudges, and it's honestly difficult for me to get angry: I don't really like it and most of the time these days, I just hit the anger shutoff valve because I know I won't care about it tomorrow anyway.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ISTP

I've tested as an ISTp at least 7 times, and my style of doing things is to not only seek revenge, but inflict it three times over. Especially with family.

I think it has to do with the fact that I tend to avoid conflict, but when something has been done to me or more importantly a family member/close friend/loved one, I engage and I tackle the situation so that I can make sure it will be the end of it.

You see, I don't want to have it occur again as I try to avoid conflict. So, I seek revenge that outweighs the offense done to me or orthers.

I sorta feel this is a basic human emotion. But introversion and Jung's Si especially could be technically argued as more prone to feel ... personally violated. I know people tend to ping that on Fi, but it's completely fucking wrong. If they think that, it proves they haven't bothered to read and cogitate the material that Jung wrote. But it's not going to really make anyone's life better or anything, so I don't blame them for not bothering. I probably wasted my time with Jung. Eh,

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    I sorta feel this is a basic human emotion. But introversion and Jung's Si especially could be technically argued as more prone to feel ... personally violated. I know people tend to ping that on Fi, but it's completely fucking wrong. If they think that, it proves they haven't bothered to read and cogitate the material that Jung wrote. But it's not going to really make anyone's life better or anything, so I don't blame them for not bothering. I probably wasted my time with Jung. Eh,
    I don't think you wasted your time. Reading Jung is paramount. The nature of the functions (some at least) didn't truly click with me until I did. He deals less with behavioralism so it's difficult to deciper, but it's still the best text.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I don't think you wasted your time. Reading Jung is paramount. The nature of the functions (some at least) didn't truly click with me until I did. He deals less with behavioralism so it's difficult to deciper, but it's still the best text.
    I guess so. People seem fine just learning whatever something tells them though. As long as they feel they identify with a profile or description, it doesn't matter if the way it's described has a Forer Effect, similar to astrology. It might even be better. I don't think learning this stuff really made much of a difference in my life other than to clear my head a bit with uncertainty about it. But maybe you're right; it's supposed to be a lens anyway, right? What people do with the ability to see something I guess is separate and individual.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

ESTP here. I arranged to depose a senior director of a firm where I worked by blowing the whistle on various of his wasteful and unethical activities and undeclared conflicts of interest (there were plenty to choose from). It cost him his job and severe regulatory censure. I think others had been thinking about doing it for some time, but I hate the impotence of rage that isn't acted upon, so I turned it into reality.

I should add that, prior to this, he had lied to me and also paid me a crap bonus.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

This thread makes me think of Bruce Lee.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    This thread makes me think of Bruce Lee.
    Behold the Dragon Warrior!