User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Depends what the situation is and how bad I got screwed. For example If I was raped in any way I would seek out vengeance with a giant machete.
    lol. Who would rape a guy? A group of horny housewives? As long as I'm not in prison, rape doesn't so bad.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

It's the principle behind it, bud.
    Rape=Machete to the face.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    lol. Who would rape a guy? A group of horny housewives? As long as I'm not in prison, rape doesn't so bad.
    Are you serious? Prison isn't the only place where men rape other men. Male rape is one of the most under reported crimes there is, even moreso than female rape.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    If you get captured by rebels/terrorists/warlords/not the regular army, you are probably screwed in the ass.

That is if in some way you take part in a military conflict in the 3d world.

Quote Originally Posted by Siren View Post
    Are you serious? Prison isn't the only place where men rape other men. Male rape is one of the most under reported crimes there is, even moreso than female rape.
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPzwiKk0BE].[/youtube]

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Siren View Post
    Yes. Still it is male on male, or pedophilia. Females raping males is pretty rare. I think @KDude was thinking about the male/female kind.

Anyway, awesome thread derail. Lol. Lesson: dont rape ISTP's.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Yes. Still it is male on male, or pedophilia. Females raping males is pretty rare. I think @KDude was thinking about the male/female kind.

Anyway, awesome thread derail. Lol. Lesson: dont rape ISTP's.
    I don't think anyone would bother trying. Never met an ISTP yet who looks like they would make a suitable victim. (not that I go around thinking about who to rape- but all the ISTPs I know look tough, and I imagine rapists/muggers etc would pick a softer target. )

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    It seems like it is a common men's for ISTps to do acts of vengeance especially when someone close to them (particularly close family has been harmed. I actually think it is one of the aspects of istp I most admire. Do the ISTPs here agree? Have you ever been involved in an act of vengeance/vigilantism? In what situations do you think is is appropriate/inappropriate?
    Never.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    It seems like it is a common men's for ISTps to do acts of vengeance especially when someone close to them (particularly close family has been harmed. I actually think it is one of the aspects of istp I most admire. Do the ISTPs here agree? Have you ever been involved in an act of vengeance/vigilantism? In what situations do you think is is appropriate/inappropriate?
    I would think about it a lot out of anger, but in all likelihood I would do nothing. The only time it would happen is if all the stars aligned: Really hurt someone close to me, I was still at peak anger (I just found out about it), a perfect opportunity arose, and no one would find out.

I don't think this has ever happened though. :P
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Not sure how ISTPs react to vengeance except to disappear when they've been done super wrong, but I have seen them react to unfairness or injustice done to them. In that case, they just do something to even things out and make it fair for them and they don't announce that it's coming either. They just quietly do it and the other person might be surprised.