Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default ISFP Subtypes

Since Lord Elfboy decided to do ENxP subtypes and Raptor Wizard did ISTP subtypes, I am going to to ISFP subtypes.

Sofia Coppola subtype - Artsy, subdued, works in some kind of sensory aesthetic profession like film, painting, music, fashion, photography or decorating. When you say you're an ISFP, most people agree with you, because you fit their image of what an ISFP should be.

James Dean subtype - sensitive but rebellious, strong and silent and slightly ISTP-ish, but showing a lot more Fi and softness. Quiet but sexy, you can get mistyped as INFP as well ISTP, because really, though you may be cool on the outside, no one really knows a damn thing about you and just keeps guessing. You like it like that.

Couch potato subtype - ISFPs read descriptions of themselves on-line and get offended because it seems like it was based on people like you. You're simple, enjoy watching hours of television, have very little ambition, but are basically a nice and unobtrusive person. You're probably not even interested enough in type theory to be on this forum.

Eminem subtype - people tell you you're not an ISFP because you're too tough or opinionated, but it's clear that when you aren't expressing yourself through performing or writing that you're actually a pretty introverted and sensitive Fi dom. People get way too caught up in the ESTP or ENFP persona you're capable of presenting to the world, and mistake the fierceness of your Fi convictions for you being either an xSTP or an extrovert with "a lot of Te development." You're probably just a counterphobic E6, and while everyone knows you write gangsta rap about locking your girlfriend in the trunk, they seem blissfully unaware of all those sappy songs that make people cry that are based on your daughter, your personal struggles with your drug addiction, and how you guys are beautiful, no matter what any one says, bro.

I like these. If I'm ISFP like some still think I am, then I'm the James Dean subtype. Not that I'm super cool, but I identify with his character in Rebel without a cause. He's not cool. He's frustrated. And he's friendly to people worse off than him (like Plato). I like to think I do that.

What's on the telly?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post

What's on the telly?
    I'm not sure, I'm too busy just sitting around looking at things on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I'm not sure, I'm too busy just sitting around looking at things on the Internet.
    True, me too.

So marm, are you sofia coppola or enimem?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    So marm, are you sofia coppola or enimem?
    Realistically a little of both. IRL I'm pretty quiet and I cook for people, but also I come across in writing or performing with a louder persona at times. I do identify with Eminem's 6-ish ness and I argue continually for him actually being an Fi dom, because people seem to want to type him as ExTP or ISTP because of his stage persona, and I guess some of his more notorious raps.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Realistically a little of both. IRL I'm pretty quiet and I cook for people, but also I come across in writing or performing with a louder persona at times. I do identify with Eminem's 6-ish ness and I argue continually for him actually being an Fi dom, because people seem to want to type him as ExTP or ISTP because of his stage persona, and I guess some of his more notorious raps.
    I don't know much about him actually. Your guess is as good as mine. Kind of confuses me, like James Dean (and like you said, people type him both INFP and ISTP).

I don't think I'm any of thems. I'm doubting my isfp these days anyway.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I don't think I'm any of thems. I'm doubting my isfp these days anyway.
    If you were any I would say Coppola. What new type do you have in mind?