• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTP Subtypes

Which one are you?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Jock - The master of a sport or sports, the star of all things athletic and physcial.
2. Mechanic - The master of gizmos and gadgets, tools, and mechanical engineering.
3. Nerd - The master of all things losers do, like hacking computers and mad science.
4. Bum - The master of being lazy and doing absolutely nothing saying "I don't care."
5. Daredevil - The master of taking risks, ready to try anything once for the fun of it.

G

Ginkgo

Raptor, I think you could describe a piece of dog shit and make it sound like fireworks.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jock - Bruce Lee
bruce_lee_wallpaper_by_immyg93-d4s03xi.jpg

Mechanic - Leonardo da Vinci
382px-Leonardo_self.jpg

Nerd - George Lucas
lucas_15.jpg

Bum - Carl Jung
jung.jpg

Daredevil - Burt Reynolds
541px-burt_reynolds_1991_cropped.jpg

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Jock - The master of a sport or sports, the star of all things athletic and physcial.
2. Mechanic - The master of gizmos and gadgets, tools, and mechanical engineering.
3. Nerd - The master of all things losers do, like hacking computers and mad science.
4. Bum - The master of being lazy and doing absolutely nothing saying "I don't care."
5. Daredevil - The master of taking risks, ready to try anything once for the fun of it.
I'm a normal person, not any of these.

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I voted jock. It's mostly all about sport for me. Fucking love rugby.
However I definitely have 'bum' days. And sometimes I'm daredevil and sometimes I'm nerd. I'm never really mechanical though which often disappoints me.

MXZCCT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm more of a daredevil than any of the other options. The biggest thing for me is speed. I love going fast on/in any type of vehicle with wheels or tracks.
The faster the better.

"In speed we hurl ourselves beyond the body. Our bodies cannot scale the heavens except in a fume of petrol," Lawrence wrote. "Bones, blood, flesh, all pressed inward together." T.E. Lawrence was on to something...

KDude

At some point, I've been all of those things.

RaptorWizard is too weird to be SP btw. And sorry. "Tertiary Ni" doesn't cover it. Same with Da Vinci and Jung.

"Other things being equal, a simpler explanation is better than a more complex one."

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
At some point, I've been all of those things.

RaptorWizard is too weird to be SP btw. And sorry. "Tertiary Ni" doesn't cover it. Same with Da Vinci and Jung.

"Other things being equal, a simpler explanation is better than a more complex one."

Hey thanks for your typing opinion. I knew they as well as me aren't ISTP but its just arguments before have been made for it so basically I was taking a unique and indefensible position to see the reactions.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

I swear I was just about to make a list of the different ISTP sub-types, and it was going to look almost exactly like this.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Daredevil Mechanic.

Im not into gadgets for the sake of them. In fact, I don't have patience with a lot of electronic/computer equipment but if it's a part of a larger practical system then I can get into it.

wolfy

awsm
Daredevil Mechanic.

Im not into gadgets for the sake of them. In fact, I don't have patience with a lot of electronic/computer equipment but if it's a part of a larger practical system then I can get into it.

Daredevil Mechanic sounds cool. I can't think of something cool with bum, mechanic and jock. I'm not a jock really anyway, just physical in nature. Bum, fits okay as it is, I like to take it easy. Mechanic in that I like to figure out how to make it work. How to get the result.

...still no cool name

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wanna add one more:

"Conspiracy Theorist"

:p

jixmixfix

Permabanned

somewhere in between 1,3 and 4 some of 2 and 5. I'm supposedly one of the "rare" type 5's(which I don't think is so rare) so I have a bit of nerd in me.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Daredevil Mechanic sounds cool. I can't think of something cool with bum, mechanic and jock. I'm not a jock really anyway, just physical in nature. Bum, fits okay as it is, I like to take it easy. Mechanic in that I like to figure out how to make it work. How to get the result.

...still no cool name
I cringed when I wrote it. Lol. Sounds like such pomposity to label oneself in an absolute way. But it does sound cooler than what really is.

wolfy

awsm
I cringed when I wrote it. Lol. Sounds like such pomposity to label oneself in an absolute way. But it does sound cooler than what really is.

I bet. You can't choose multiple options so I just went with mechanic.