• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, are we naturally flirty?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some people, not that many, but some say I am ISTP, and I am not charming when being flirtatious in the slightest, and have never had a relationship or any sexual encounter for that matter my entire life!

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some people, not that many, but some say I am ISTP, and I am not charming when being flirtatious in the slightest, and have never had a relationship or any sexual encounter for that matter my entire life!
Funny. This kind of excitement is usually reserved for getting laid.

MXZCCT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5

Maybe that is why your flirty.
If it were me I know I would be.

Steem

MBTI Type
ESFP
most sp's are flirty even when they are not flirting. let's just Say us sp.'s are just charming.

Steem

MBTI Type
ESFP
the natural charming attitude us sp.'s have makes most nt mad at us

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
the natural charming attitude us sp.'s have makes most nt mad at us

LoL! It's funny you mention that... Most NTs are the ones that have mistaken my charm for flirting... And thus ended up mad at me when they felt like I lead them on.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's those always serious Js who make others feel like we are too flirty.

Just because they were born with the mindset of a 40yo accountant.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's a question - interested in what everyone thinks:

Do people who are "naturally flirty" have the responsibility to tone it down a bit so as not to give others the wrong impression? Or do others have more of the responsibility to not take things so seriously, just accept that the person has a naturally flirty style without being serious...etc?

I tend to get quite annoyed by people who say "oh gee, all my friends fall in love with me and I don't know why, I guess it's just the way I am." Because I tend to think it's partly an ego trip. But I also realise that others have different interaction styles. I guess being an IxxJ, flirt-impaired even when I want to flirt, and inclined to take it seriously when others flirt with me - it's not surprising this kind of thing would annoy me.

Am I allowed to answer? :)

I think the responsibility rests with the flirty people to tone it down when/if the other person is getting the wrong impression.