• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
After viewing a bunch of the NF Geeks Youtube videos (see the topic I made for their channel in the NF section) I was inspired to make my own with some "video responses" to their videos, as well as some of my own ideas, as kind of a "video blog" type of thing. So, this topic is for comments and questions related to those videos or just to tell me that I need better lighting so my sexy blue eyes are more visible. :newwink:

The SP Spazz - YouTube

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Now updated with the last 3 parts of my "ISFP Composer" series. :)

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you need better lighting so your sexy blue eyes are more visible

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aww you just love compliments.
Yeps, SP's are awesome with nice eyes and such.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
New featured video on the channel is my chat with stellarrenegade (Justin), so check it out! :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've added quite a few more videos since I last updated this topic, including my chat last night with ENTP MegaTuxRacer. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/STZBsr4kp8U

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, it's only fitting that the person who has made me work the hardest in my life, my son Morgan, would also be the one whose video was the hardest to edit. iMovie was a real punk with this one but after 2 weeks of fighting with it, I gave up and uploaded what I have to Youtube. So, enjoy this 3-part chat with my son. DISCLAIMER: VIDEO CONTAINS RELENTLESS ESTP TEENAGER. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

If you think you can handle it...

Part 2 (hacked down to 10 minutes due to audio sync issues):

And finally...Part 3: