User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 19 of 19

  1. #11
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Depends on the INFJ. I don't do well with prudes.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  2. #12
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    @Halla

    Interesting that it is all extx w ixfx I wonder if it fits into the cultural paradigm. Probably extx males ixfx females
    Your hypothesis would actually be a good topic for graduate level research, even if only for the sake of empirically confirming the innate romantic intelligence of a subset of our species.

    Good idea!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

    Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

  3. #13
    Senior Member sulfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertonchavez View Post
    So, the two men in my life that I have fallen for have both been ESTPs. I love their sense of adventure and vivacious energy! They are go getters and enthusiastic and they encourage me, motivate me.

    Do you ESTPs find us interesting, exciting enough? Are you usually attracted to INFJs? Are we too quiet?
    ESTPs (SLE/ESTp) and INFJs (IEI/INFp) are in Duality relations in socionics theory.
    Descriptions of dual relations that fit ESTP-INFJ pair are under SLE-IEI: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Meged-Ovcharov

    For any ISTPs reading this, your dual is the ENFJ, which you can read about under LSI-EIE relations profile.
    For ISFPs dual relations are ENTJ (LIE-ESI). For ESFPs dual relations are INTJs (SEE-ILI).

  4. #14
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    ESTPs (SLE/ESTp) and INFJs (IEI/INFp) are in Duality relations in socionics theory.
    Descriptions of dual relations that fit ESTP-INFJ pair are under SLE-IEI: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Meged-Ovcharov

    For any ISTPs reading this, your dual is the ENFJ, which you can read about under LSI-EIE relations profile.
    For ISFPs dual relations are ENTJ (LIE-ESI). For ESFPs dual relations are INTJs (SEE-ILI).
    Goddammit, IEI is not INFJ. Read the damn descriptions. It's either some INFP/INFJ hybrid (though I think it sounds FAR, FAR more like INFP) or a new type altogether.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  5. #15
    Senior Member LEGERdeMAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Goddammit, IEI is not INFJ. Read the damn descriptions. It's either some INFP/INFJ hybrid (though I think it sounds FAR, FAR more like INFP) or a new type altogether.
    new...types?

  6. #16
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Depends on the INFJ. I don't do well with prudes.
    Exactly the same.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  7. #17
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertonchavez View Post
    So, the two men in my life that I have fallen for have both been ESTPs. I love their sense of adventure and vivacious energy! They are go getters and enthusiastic and they encourage me, motivate me.

    Do you ESTPs find us interesting, exciting enough? Are you usually attracted to INFJs? Are we too quiet?
    Were you the one who posted a thread on how to find an ENTP?

    I'm glad you came to your senses woman! Welcome to the...light side?

    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx
    Posts
    455

    Default

    I think ISxPs are very sexy.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. [NT] NT males - what are you attracted to?
    By BlownAway in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 11:31 PM
  2. [ISTJ] ISTJs, what type are you attracted to?
    By NewEra in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:00 AM
  3. [INFJ] Spin-off thread! INFJ males! Who are you attracted to?
    By SinistralPal in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 04:43 AM
  4. [ISFP] ISFPs: what types are you attracted to/repulsed by .. as in M/F relationships?
    By Julie1962 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 12:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO