User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 143

  1. #81
    Senior Member lauranna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    This may be a little off-topic, I don't know, but I can't help but to be a little bothered here. It's declared that ISTPs are really cool and ENFP is naturally atracted to them. But what about the other side? Are ISTPs attracted to ENFPs as well?
    Not noticeably. I tend to fancy *SFJs. But if ENFPs are easy then I am defo more attracted to them.

  2. #82
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Not noticeably. I tend to fancy *SFJs. But if ENFPs are easy then I am defo more attracted to them.
    Haha, not in general. ENFP's like to talk flirty but often are all talk and no action. They require tying down with glitter paperweights.

    But... what about attraction, are ISTP's attracted to their type?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  3. #83
    Senior Member IceBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Wow, that is sad. And to think I once thought it was a mutual attraction... ):

  4. #84
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Yeah I though t it was ESFPs, not ENFPs, that are supposed to be easy. And I think that one Duck of Death dude knows too many ENFPs, some are probably xSFPs. Ive seen both ESFP and ISFP confused with ENFP for various reasons.

    Hell I thought I was an ENFP until I started noticing funny things like I go facts first THEN speculations, and I actually like graphic porn and am not opposed to sex in an outdoor tool shed just because it doesn't have the right atmosphere. I also don't have trouble getting into my body, I am quite aware of it. Though I can figure certain people out, its because I study them in close detail, not because Im psychic. I am also highly competitive and slightly brutal. I decided this was all because I have Se. I also think I use more Ni than Ne. I think people with Ne say things like what if this and this until it gets so far from reality it annoys me. I do not think it would annoy me, were I a real Ne dom, and not just an educated, intellectually curious xSFP. I also think its why I annoy NTs so much with my anecdotes. I can feel NTs reading this and putting me on ignore right now.

  5. #85
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    Wow, that is sad. And to think I once tought it was a mutual attraction... ):
    I think if an individual ISTP likes you then you will know. They don't seem to have patience for people they lack interest in, and if a particularly smooth ISTP was using you for sex, he could probably get it elsewhere, he wouldn't keep returning just because you are familiar, they are not ISxJs.

    Ive heard this from my own ISTP (I wouldn't even be here if I didn't like you) and have read others writing similar things to describe themselves.

    Type compatibility can get a little silly anyway. ENFP and ISTp are only compatible in Socionics anyway. ISTps in that system actually have Si/Te like an ISTJ.

  6. #86
    Senior Member IceBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I think if an individual ISTP likes you then you will know. They don't seem to have patience for people they lack interest in, and if a particularly smooth ISTP was using you for sex, he could probably get it elsewhere, he wouldn't keep returning just because you are familiar, they are not ISxJs.

    Ive heard this from my own ISTP (I wouldn't even be here if I didn't like you) and have read others writing similar things to describe themselves.

    Type compatibility can get a little silly anyway. ENFP and ISTp are only compatible in Socionics anyway. ISTps in that system actually have Si/Te like an ISTJ.
    Okay, so short patience with people they don't like, eh? Now that you've said it, it makes sense, this does seems like an ISTP attitude. Anyway, I guess I'll have to change my attitude toward two ISTP girls I'm interested.

    I don't really know Socionics x MBTI differences. It's not reliable, then? I mean, their compatibility system. I really like to base myself in that.

  7. #87
    Senior Member lauranna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Haha, not in general. ENFP's like to talk flirty but often are all talk and no action. They require tying down with glitter paperweights.

    But... what about attraction, are ISTP's attracted to their type?
    The bondage is no problem. Not sure about the glitter paperweights.

    Are we attracted to our own type?
    Personally- no. I think I know 3 other ISTP females. And we get on well as friends, and I like them but I just don't fancy them.
    In my group of lesbian friends we have this thing called "lions and lambs". Everyone is either a lion or a lamb. Lions are strong, predatory, aloof thinker types. Lambs are everyone else. Lions can sleep with lambs and lambs can sleep with lambs but a lion never fancies another lion.
    All the ISTPs I know are lions. (obviously lions come in other types. Always Ts though) And it is true. A lion never fancies another lion.

  8. #88
    Senior Member lauranna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    Wow, that is sad. And to think I once thought it was a mutual attraction... ):
    Sorry don't take my opinion as the word of all ISTPs. It is quite possible I do fancy ENFPs, I just am not that great at typing people. I'm working on it amongst my friends. Pretty much everyone I fancy is an F at least so maybe! I really can't think of any ENFPs that I know. But maybe they just don't hang out at rugby pitches or sex parties and they don't work in security.

    Although they should be at sex parties right? Or is that the ESFPs?

  9. #89
    Senior Member IceBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    In my group of lesbian friends we have this thing called "lions and lambs". Everyone is either a lion or a lamb. Lions are strong, predatory, aloof thinker types. Lambs are everyone else. Lions can sleep with lambs and lambs can sleep with lambs but a lion never fancies another lion.
    All the ISTPs I know are lions. (obviously lions come in other types. Always Ts though) And it is true. A lion never fancies another lion.
    So, following your friends theory, there's no such thing as T x T relationships? Or, better saying, no lion X lion relationship?

    Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Sorry don't take my opinion as the word of all ISTPs. It is quite possible I do fancy ENFPs, I just am not that great at typing people. I'm working on it amongst my friends. Pretty much everyone I fancy is an F at least so maybe! I really can't think of any ENFPs that I know. But maybe they just don't hang out at rugby pitches or sex parties and they don't work in security.

    Although they should be at sex parties right? Or is that the ESFPs?
    Nah, I don't have this thing for sports, and great part of ENFPs I know don't either. But sex parties? Oh yes.

  10. #90
    Senior Member lauranna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    So, following your friends theory, there's no such thing as T x T relationships? Or, better saying, no lion X lion relationship?



    Nah, I don't have this thing for sports, and great part of ENFPs I know don't either. But sex parties? Oh yes.
    No I'm not saying that all Ts are lions. But all lions are Ts. If that makes sense. I know Ts who are lambs. But I can't think of any Fs who are lions. Although I guess it could happen. Not sure if they would have the necessary emotional detachment.

    That must be why I can't think of any ENFPs then. They aren't into sports and in a sex party situation I'm massively distracted.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] The Mating Ritual of the ISTP
    By Lamia in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-03-2016, 02:17 PM
  2. INFP, ENFJ and ISTP views of the same situation
    By Ene in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 09:35 PM
  3. [ISTP] Behaviors of good ISTP boyfriends/husbands?
    By seamaid in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
  4. [ISTP] In the mind of an ISTP
    By jixmixfix in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 07:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO