User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    she does not vibe like any enfj that i'm aware of. i don't see her as a people pleaser at all. she seems blunt and decisive and unapologetic about it. she seems very se and ti and...just istpish! enfj makes no sense for her!
    Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    yeah i don't get ENFJ from her either. But I am no expert.

Others have suggested ENTP or ESTP... I don't know. I think she appears very differently from one interview to another.
    Yes, not ENFJ at all. For me, this change personality from one interview to another is so ISTP. I find it very hard to read or understand ISTP motivations, or even type anyone as ISTP, because they are like they have no defined personality, or no defined interests, I don't know. So, for Jolie I'd go with ISTP, ESTP maybe.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Yeah, I've been told that I have some sort of super-masculine energy surrounding me or something--I don't know. I just like to play video games, get drunk and pass out. Not exactly defining attributes of masculinity, but I'll take it. Gives me confidence with my online multiplayer gaming score.

Either way, I don't know--I'm practically an ENFP magnet.
    Hell, I had one stalk me for three and a half years.
    Definitely helped boost the ego but then she stopped pursuing me.

Whenever one comes around, I just ignore them--that seems to work well.
    That certainly amps up the sexual tension.

It's a sick game, people.
    Sick game.

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    Hmm... I've always been told I have really expressive facial expressions.
    Just because a few posts mentioned ISTPs having flat facial expressions
    I don't :/ Maybe I'll search through my camera and post something later. @Bamboo had a really good video up once -- I found the thread but the video was taken down. I'll pester him to put it back up :P

... And by pester, I mean I'll just mention him in this post and tell him I'm going to pester him without really taking any further action.

haha no dice sorry.

i am a bit of both, sometimes expressing no clear emotion, seeming blank, other times expressing outward emotion clearly.

if you want to read more of my thoughts on this subject: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1861748
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

@Saturned

Narrative... After 3 months of mind blowing sex and little else, saturned tries to spice things up in the crazy department.

Saturned: "Hey Kristin... what did you think about the blueberry muffin i sent you by lilac unicorn post"

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post

Kristin:

Hahahaha
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

hahahahaha. the classic blank stare of the ISTP.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I'm with an ISTP now and I can tell you some of my experience. First, I was not initially drawn to him and I don't think he really was me, either. In an attempt to hook my friend up with this roomate, we all agreed to hang out group-style but everyone ditched except us. So we decided to carry on. Being around him was very, very easy from the get-go. It's hard to explain but we could just be in a space together very comfortably. I did not feel the need to talk and engage as much as I usually do, and he seemed to open up alot more than normal. We closed a psychological gap faster than I have with any other type. Part of this is because he is hands down, the least judgemental, critical person I've ever come across (e9) and very emotionally raw.. like zero head-games, zero ego-trips, wouldn't know how to be emotionally manipulative if he tried. So while he did not open up his feelers much, and he was kinda incapeabe of introspection.. whatever he did say or do was as authentic as it gets, and this made me feel very safe.

The sex was HOT from the beginning. Probably best first-sex I've ever had with anyone. No hold-back at all, he was even more ready to do crazy, kinky, unspeakable acts and positions than I was! And there was no fear in any of it (how does he feel, what if he doesn't like this, etc) because the bugger likes just about everything I could conjur up, lol. After we had sex a few times.. I just flat out told him that I only sexually engage with 1 person at a time, and asked him where he stood on this. He told me he was the same and didn't really see a point in dating others either, he was happy right now. Me too!

Any kind of fweelings and theorizing took a back-seat to the amount of fun experiences we had. I have never, ever met anyone so willing to go along with my crazy whims and shenanigans. If I thought it, we did it.. almost instantly. SP's are bad-ass I tell you. It's 2am on a tuesday night, lets go ice-blocking with a bottle of wine at the park.. let's hike up to the nudist natural springs, let's drive to a resort and rent a room, smoke weed and jump on the bed, get up the next morning and go sushi-hopping, we'll come back, have a few drinks and go swimming in the pool. No fear, no hesitation, no planning.. just go. Deal with what comes up along the way. FUn FUn Fun. I also never feared him cheating or lying or suddenly leaving.. because I saw the gleam in his eye when I was around. I could read it on him like neon-sign.. the way his face lit up, the way he always looked to me or for me at parties.. even if some silly-ho was in his face shaking her boobies.. he'd look for me.. and I'd be across the room grinning my ass off. He actually showed more jealousy (initially) than I ever did.

Problems didn't start to emerge until we were a good 2 years in. Resting period. Times when I wanted to know more about his inner-self, his fweeling and thoughts, times I wanted him to theorize with me. THis is a HUGE factor for ENFP.. and fun times can only substitue this for so long. It's something that needs be to considered before you go into it, but I never did. There will come a point when ENFP wants moar, MOAR.. we want it all. We want to merge, we want the great love, the soul-mate.. we want to be deeply understood and to understand.. we wan't fweeling and emotional intimacy.. and when we when we try to create this with ISTP there is alot of frustration, dissapointment and head-banging that comes with it. I think it is actually very painful for both parties.. the ENFP being unfulfilled and the ISTp knowing their limitation and inability to fullfil someone they deeply care for. It's a fucking trajedy, unless both parties can completely understand what they are up against and accept eachother and their limitations. It is not a partnership I'd reccomend for anyone looking at the longhaul. But it is extraordinary otherwise.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    The sex was HOT from the beginning.
    Yeah...what's up with that? There has to be some sort of pheromone/chemical attraction there.
    It's animal. It's primal. It's explosive.

It's especially bad if you've known each other for a while and one night one thing leads to another.
    Angels cry. The ground shakes. Cats and Dogs are willing to live with each other, that's how intense it is.

To counter erectile dysfunction, older male ISTPs don't need a prescription...they need a female ENFP.

I'm practically fanning myself simply thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    As an INTJ, I can't speak for ISTPs. I can't speak for INTJs either because most of them are individuals with their own approaches to relationships, however, as an INTJ, I would encourage women to not fall for the ISTP trap. They may seem like they only want to have a good time, but before you know it you're stuck in a relationship for ever and, given their carelessness, you may end up getting knocked up. Chances are no one will read this post, but I'm sure they are not ISTPs or ENFPs or INFJs or ENTPs or INFPs because those types are not known to read my posts at all. Also, ISTPs like to have sex because you keep touching them, if you want them to not sex all you have to do is stop touching them and tellin them things that arouse their arousal and basically let the relationship turn non-sexual, eventually they will stop wanting sex and then they'll leave you for mute immigrants.
    hmm, was the mute immegrant part a test to see if we were reading it?

I did fins an istp, he did knock me up (twice, even with an IUD, he had super sperm) and I dumped him because he had istp despression that i didnt understand how to handle-he is a good person, in a kick-ass jujitsi sort of way and a very good dad. Now he is with an isfj, very sweet, and I think they have an INTP baby, but am not sure (about the intp part, not the baby part). She isnt mute.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    On post 69!
    Double winner!!!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"