User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 143

  1. #31
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    I generally don't find them attractive. I've encountered too many of the meathead and/or manwhore variety, which is instant turn-off for me. An ENFJ friend of mine has an ISTP brother who has tried to flirt with me, but he does that whole "I'm a bad boy who is really sensitive at core & I just need the right woman to bring it out in me". BARF. I'm pretty sure that works with a lot of women though.

    I met once met this ISTP who I first thought could be an xNFJ though, because he had this Fe cuteness. However, I'm pretty sure this Fe was inferior, as it also seemed strained at times (not phone...just like it was being pushed to its limit & it was tiring to him). He described a trip he took to Greece; all the scents & colors... I've never heard anyone speak of travel so sensually. He was also reeeeaally good-looking. He wasn't interested in me of course .
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  2. #32
    Sweet Ocean Cloud SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Is Kristen Stewart an ISTP?
    Probably.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

  3. #33
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Few things...

    First of all, at some point or another, an ENFP will find every type of MBTI to be "mysteriously alluring with sexual intensity about them". That doesn't mean shit. It's just an ENFP being an ENFP.

    Second, theoretically speaking, it's not just ISTPs, but SPs in general that tend to exude a vibe of raw sexual appeal due to a combination of sense-oriented, utilitarian/experimental nature of their type.

    Having said that, to assume that all SPs are untamed sexual wonderbeasts is the equivalent of assuming that all NTs are visionary geniuses.

    And just for the record, I've met my share of retarded NTs.

    On the final note, yes, Kristen Stewart is an ISTP. I mean, just look at her "I've got nothing really interesting to tell you but I've got this pipe that we can hit, what you don't like weed? well then fuck you" attitude. It's got ISTP written all over it.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  4. #34
    Senior Member LEGERdeMAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    Probably.
    why do you think so? based on her roles? her interviews? personal experience?

  5. #35
    Sweet Ocean Cloud SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    why do you think so? based on her roles? her interviews? personal experience?
    Interviews mostly. I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure, just that ISTP seems probable.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

  6. #36
    Senior Member LEGERdeMAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    Interviews mostly. I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure, just that ISTP seems probable.
    how would you know whether or not she's T vs. F? why not ISFP?

  7. #37
    Sweet Ocean Cloud SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    how would you know whether or not she's T vs. F? why not ISFP?
    Because Edgar said so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    On the final note, yes, Kristen Stewart is an ISTP. I mean, just look at her "I've got nothing really interesting to tell you but I've got this pipe that we can hit, what you don't like weed? well then fuck you" attitude. It's got ISTP written all over it.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

  8. #38
    Senior Member LEGERdeMAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    Because Edgar said so.
    ohhhh, well, can't argue with SCIENCE!

  9. #39
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Few things...

    First of all, at some point or another, an ENFP will find every type of MBTI to be "mysteriously alluring with sexual intensity about them". That doesn't mean shit. It's just an ENFP being an ENFP.
    Yeah, i'm just not seeing that so much in regards to SJ's. They have plenty of good/attractive traits... just that exuding a sexual intensity might not rank so highly. Hardly see it so stark with any other types tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Second, theoretically speaking, it's not just ISTPs, but SPs in general that tend to exude a vibe of raw sexual appeal due to a combination of sense-oriented, utilitarian/experimental nature of their type.
    Agreed in general. Though for myself, the STP's and especially ISTP's i have encountered seem to exude the most. Just my personal experience, and things i have picked up on, not claiming any fact based evidence here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Having said that, to assume that all SPs are untamed sexual wonderbeasts is the equivalent of assuming that all NTs are visionary geniuses.
    Right, was just placing some weight on the Sp side of the scales.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    And just for the record, I've met my share of retarded NTs.
    Uh huh, That word dosn't sit well with me but i understand your point. Many different types of intelligence, many different levels within those.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    On the final note, yes, Kristen Stewart is an ISTP. I mean, just look at her "I've got nothing really interesting to tell you but I've got this pipe that we can hit, what you don't like weed? well then fuck you" attitude. It's got ISTP written all over it.
    *Goes off to research internet info/interviews on Kristin Stewart*

    P.s... We are (Most of us forumers) guilty of labelling/stereotyping, generalising e.t.c.. One of the points to the forum is to identify traits common to the types no?
    *Continues laying out boxes*
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  10. #40
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Yeah, i'm just not seeing that so much in regards to SJ's. They have plenty of good/attractive traits... just that exuding a sexual intensity might not rank so highly. Hardly see it so stark with any other types tbh.
    I guessed you missed all those threads where ENFPs were fawning over ISTJs

    Uh huh, That word dosn't sit well with me but i understand your point. Many different types of intelligence, many different levels within those.
    You can call a retard all sorts of nice euphemisms, but it won't make him any smarter.

    *Continues laying out boxes*

    What's in those?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] The Mating Ritual of the ISTP
    By Lamia in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-03-2016, 02:17 PM
  2. INFP, ENFJ and ISTP views of the same situation
    By Ene in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 09:35 PM
  3. [ISTP] Behaviors of good ISTP boyfriends/husbands?
    By seamaid in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
  4. [ISTP] In the mind of an ISTP
    By jixmixfix in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 07:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO