Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Hahaha I'm glad we have cleared that up. Basic animal attraction then. Grrr baby very grrr
    Yeah ah-hah, i think there is some truth to that but the delivery is executed in a way which appeals. Some kind of verbal undressing... fast paced... and befor you know it you are backing off nervously .... "woah wait, i want to keep my underwear on, how did this happen"
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Yeah ah-hah, i think there is some truth to that but the delivery is executed in a way which appeals. Some kind of verbal undressing... fast paced... and befor you know it you are backing off nervously .... "woah wait, i want to keep my underwear on, how did this happen"
    Why would you want to keep your underwear on?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

The ENFP I dated told me that out of everyone she had been with, for some reason, I had the most raw sex appeal out of all of them and she couldn't explain it because she had dated people who were more attractive than I was (haha!) and that it didn't make sense but she never seemed to lose her attraction...*ENFP ramble*

I thought that was funny.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Why would you want to keep your underwear on?
    Ha! Well it's more like..."how did we get here?" We havn't yet had a chance to weigh up exactly what is going on yet...but at the same time feel (at least semi) seduced. I think i have worked it out in as much as... i need to keep a lil distance or i'll be sucked in. Theres probably an alternative where you can talk straight up at first contact ... but that's never been my forte. Usually i like to dance first.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    The ENFP I dated told me that out of everyone she had been with, for some reason, I had the most raw sex appeal out of all of them and she couldn't explain it because she had dated people who were more attractive than I was (haha!) and that it didn't make sense but she never seemed to lose her attraction...*ENFP ramble*

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of example i was looking for... the raw heat. I'm not sure it makes for great relationship compatability...i'm curious about that too.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

For me, it was her own construct. Whatever it was about me put her on major defense and that doesn't make for a good start. I was turned off and ended things when I sensed she was playing head games, wanting me to prove or vie for her love. I don't do that.
    ~luck favors the ready~

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

^
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post

Yes, you ISTPs are extremely attractive, I can't stop looking at you.

A funny fact is that I know 3 or 4 female ISTPs, and ALL of them have that Kristen Stewart look on their face, which I find really sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    Yes, you ISTPs are extremely attractive, I can't stop looking at you.

A funny fact is that I know 3 or 4 female ISTPs, and ALL of them have that Kristen Stewart look on their face, which I find really sexy.
    Is Kristen Stewart an ISTP?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Ha! I just got told yesterday I looked like her. I don't agree but funny timing.
    ~luck favors the ready~