User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    ISFPs are too nice to be the antisocial gangsters ISTPs are. ISFP is moderate while ISTP is extreme.
    You're probably right. Its probably just wishful thinking that I could have the same effect on others.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    You're probably right. Its probably just wishful thinking that I could have the same effect on others.
    Hey man don't take my post too seriously. I was just taking an indefensible position and making an argument for it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

You're probably right. Maybe its just wishful thinking from me that I could have this effect.
    I think it's possible, depending on the individual I have a close ISFP male friend who I originally thought was a fellow ISTP -- he has a dry sense of humor and gave off a tough vibe at first (until he revealed his gooey center )
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ISFP

I make a point of never revealing my feelings in public. I only think about them when I am alone or daydreaming. I once had someone who thought I was an ''emotionless serial killer'' because in their world if you don't say much there is something wrong with you. So maybe others could think I am that type of guy.

This is an ability I would really like to have though.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

do you think an isfp could pull off the istp swag? i mean both are in the same temperament and introverted. isfp could have the same effect maybe?
    I work side by side with an ISFP. When she was single she got her fair share.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

do you think an isfp could pull off the istp swag? i mean both are in the same temperament and introverted. isfp could have the same effect maybe?
    ISFP should play the aloof sensitive type for maximum sex appeal. Laid back with a hint of sensitivity. Think of Johnny Depp. Play to your strengths... and all that.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Go hipster.

MBTI
    ISFP

Man, I can't stand hipsters. Its a shame my type is associated with them. Fuck it, I'm just gonna copy brad Pitt, there's an isfp who knows what he's doing.

Copying is why hipsters are disliked. I don't actually get the hipster dislike, I don't know any though. It seems everyone is borrowing elements of styles from all genres without all that goes with it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I don't get that term it either means people that think they're cool but they're not or that are but you're not so it bugs you. I totally don't get the term. I have no friends that use it so that either means were the hipsters or they just don't call people that either... Ha I have no idea!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison