ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

haha not commenting on the movie.

we never met, silly.

p.s. it speaks metaphor
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    well I know mine can be, but its in an exciting way and if I tell him to stop or something hurts or even that I feel dry he's like whoa wait what and is very considerate...in fact I was surprised the first time he was really gentle and more romantic, I was like ok this means something has changed between us, you must mean this because you're usually Mr. Adventure rowdy in teh slam shed

however if someone keeps being rough or hurting you, or simply doesn't care if you get off, that's not an ISTP, that's called a "sociopath"
    True there's a big difference between rough and a sociopath.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ISTP = SEXY.

Their poker face demeanor gets me annoyed though -- I try to prod something out of him, he just ignores me >.>
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    The ENFP I dated told me that out of everyone she had been with, for some reason, I had the most raw sex appeal out of all of them and she couldn't explain it because she had dated people who were more attractive than I was (haha!) and that it didn't make sense but she never seemed to lose her attraction...*ENFP ramble*

I thought that was funny.
    Lol, dating an ISTP now (possibly IxTP) and I've done that exact same minirant.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I think ISTP women are good matches for me because they have such apathy. When I'm sitting there freaking out about everything, they're the ones who just tell me not to worry about things, and that everything will somehow work out.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I think ISTP women are good matches for me because they have such apathy. When I'm sitting there freaking out about everything, they're the ones who just tell me not to worry about things, and that everything will somehow work out.
    That's what you want? Really? I always thought me and my ENTP were a little abnormal with our attraction

I've always gotten along great with ENTPs as friends, and they generally like me too, but I always felt like I was putting a damper on their enthusiasm when they presented some crazy Ne idea and I just calmly explained why that may or may not work. It's a reaction, I can't help it! I always feel bad after they look like they lost a little steam. I think that's one of the reasons why my ENTP and I work -- he's enthusiastic about his ideas, but he's not crushed if I'm not 110% if I'm not on board from the get go. He understands I don't do it to be spiteful or anything, it's just my way of offering input and trying to get on the same page with him. I've also learned to hold back a little more often with any skepticism.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    That's what you want? Really? I always thought me and my ENTP were a little abnormal with our attraction

I've always gotten along great with ENTPs as friends, and they generally like me too, but I always felt like I was putting a damper on their enthusiasm when they presented some crazy Ne idea and I just calmly explained why that may or may not work. It's a reaction, I can't help it! I always feel bad after they look like they lost a little steam. I think that's one of the reasons why my ENTP and I work -- he's enthusiastic about his ideas, but he's not crushed if I'm not 110% if I'm not on board from the get go. He understands I don't do it to be spiteful or anything, it's just my way of offering input and trying to get on the same page with him. I've also learned to hold back a little more often with any skepticism.
    It it is true. We ENTP types enjoy leaving in our fantasy worlds.

MBTI
    ISFP

do you think an isfp could pull off the istp swag? i mean both are in the same temperament and introverted. isfp could have the same effect maybe?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    do you think an isfp could pull off the istp swag? i mean both are in the same temperament and introverted. isfp could have the same effect maybe?
    ISFPs are too nice to be the antisocial gangsters ISTPs are. ISFP is moderate while ISTP is extreme.