MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    But sex parties? Oh yes.
    Really? Haha, i have never been to a sex party. I nearly once went to a cunnalingus workshop... but in the end i was too prude.
    And @lauranna i don't fit into either Lion or Lamb catagory... prehaps that was where i was going wrong with tha ladies, haha. I'm prob closer to a feral cat/bowhead whale.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Really? Haha, i have never been to a sex party. I nearly once went to a cunnalingus workshop... but in the end i was too prude.
    And @lauranna i don't fit into either Lion or Lamb catagory... prehaps that was where i was going wrong with tha ladies, haha. I'm prob closer to a feral cat/bowhead whale.
    Haha I guess it varies from ENFP to ENFP. I personally like it.

And yes, categorize everyone as lions and lambs is a little too limiting. I know it's more like a superficial generalization of you and your friends, but yea. And being categorized as a lamb is not cool D:

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Okay, so short patience with people they don't like, eh? Now that you've said it, it makes sense, this does seems like an ISTP attitude. Anyway, I guess I'll have to change my attitude toward two ISTP girls I'm interested.

I don't really know Socionics x MBTI differences. It's not reliable, then? I mean, their compatibility system. I really like to base myself in that.
    well you shouldn't base yourself in anything, but take in to account that these preferences or weaknesses are what you'll be dealing with when with different types, as individuals, and go from there

I mean I thought I was ENFP and they were best with INTJs. Well what I learned is that Im not compatible with INTJs, I mean really not, I clash badly with immature INTJs, and while I can admire some of the more mature ones, I honestly think that Im more compatible with SJs and maybe some STPs. I may be compatible with a few ENTJs who are grounded with some awesome Se, Ive noticed I actually prefer ENTJs to INTJs.

NFs drive me nuts, I met this guy who is all romantic talk, and he started singing to me on the phone and I almost hung up on him, but I just rolled my eyes. He also says stupid crap like we owe it to ourselves to get to know each other better, and dude, I met him ONCE. Not even Internet flirtation. Like literally don't know him. Pretty sure he's ENFJ or ENFP and I want to run far far away screaming. Big turn off.

But apparently I get along with NF wimmin just dandy. Just can't care for the men, they put me off.

So go by your own knowledge of both real people and theory. Don't oversimplify it, learn more about personality theory before you try to tie yourself down to be destined to be with a particular type. Really.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Haha I guess it varies from ENFP to ENFP. I personally like it.

And yes, categorize everyone as lions and lambs is a little too limiting. I know it's more like a superficial generalization of you and your friends, but yea. And being categorized as a lamb is not cool D:
    Yeah it's just a jokey thing we have. It's not scientific. The lambs are never happy about being categorised as Lambs, and some of them don't resemble lambs in any other aspect of their lives, just in a sex/ relationships aspect. It is funny to watch the dynamics. The lions seduce the lambs and the poor little lambs end up with their hearts broken.

@HelenOfTroy if you are not a lion, then you are a lamb. There are two categories and those are the rules. No negotiation of other animals allowed!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Yeah it's just a jokey thing we have. It's not scientific. The lambs are never happy about being categorised as Lambs, and some of them don't resemble lambs in any other aspect of their lives, just in a sex/ relationships aspect. It is funny to watch the dynamics. The lions seduce the lambs and the poor little lambs end up with their hearts broken.

@HelenOfTroy if you are not a lion, then you are a lamb. There are two categories and those are the rules. No negotiation of other animals allowed!
    I assume this is based on Gordon Gekko's, "Shark or sheep" theory?

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah I though t it was ESFPs, not ENFPs, that are supposed to be easy. And I think that one Duck of Death dude knows too many ENFPs, some are probably xSFPs. Ive seen both ESFP and ISFP confused with ENFP for various reasons.
    They probably are, I don't know. I don't bother asking.
    But I refer to them as such.
    It's a confidence builder.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Yeah I though t it was ESFPs, not ENFPs, that are supposed to be easy.
    Oh, ENFP's are easy. They like to say, "Oh, my. I've never done this before..." Don't believe them.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Oh, ENFP's are easy. They like to say, "Oh, my. I've never done this before..." Don't believe them.
    I've found ENFP's to like it rough a lot of the time actually. It's pretty interesting to watch.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

well you shouldn't base yourself in anything, but take in to account that these preferences or weaknesses are what you'll be dealing with when with different types, as individuals, and go from there

I mean I thought I was ENFP and they were best with INTJs. Well what I learned is that Im not compatible with INTJs, I mean really not, I clash badly with immature INTJs, and while I can admire some of the more mature ones, I honestly think that Im more compatible with SJs and maybe some STPs. I may be compatible with a few ENTJs who are grounded with some awesome Se, Ive noticed I actually prefer ENTJs to INTJs.

NFs drive me nuts, I met this guy who is all romantic talk, and he started singing to me on the phone and I almost hung up on him, but I just rolled my eyes. He also says stupid crap like we owe it to ourselves to get to know each other better, and dude, I met him ONCE. Not even Internet flirtation. Like literally don't know him. Pretty sure he's ENFJ or ENFP and I want to run far far away screaming. Big turn off.

But apparently I get along with NF wimmin just dandy. Just can't care for the men, they put me off.

So go by your own knowledge of both real people and theory. Don't oversimplify it, learn more about personality theory before you try to tie yourself down to be destined to be with a particular type. Really.
    Yea, I read out there INTJs are meant to be with ENFPs, and I can't understand that. Whether they are mature or not, I'm simply allergic to INTJs. Actually, I tend to repel any TJ combination. And yes, NFs can be quite romantic, with this lame stuff of singing on the phone etc. I'm not of this kind. Actually, this seems more like a ENFJ and the "does whatever it takes to conquer you" thing, but it's ENFP like, as well. I even feel ashamed when I see people doing this, like, I get embarassed in their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Haha, yes, Like in the wild, the stronger always comes on top. It's a simplistic view, but it is sadly true.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I've found ENFP's to like it rough a lot of the time actually. It's pretty interesting to watch.
    That would explain a lot actually. For a couple years, in my early twenties, I was into BDSM. Not into it much anymore. I've taken what I've liked from it and that ENFP certainly was intrigued by it when the subject was brought up. She pretty much was no real challenge after that. But yeah. The sex was very good.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance