User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 64

  1. #51
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Take a look at these slides...



    sorry, but these slides are rather stereotypical
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #52

    Default

    I have been thinking for the last few years about what I will do, but I just can't stand to plan my life out and have all of the possibilities cut to shreds by a choice I made in the past. So as wolfy said, chunking seems to be my way too. I tend to find more short term skills to learn and see where it goes rather than to build a life around a central pillar.
    Dirt Farmer

  3. #53
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    @Halla74

    You have provided zero evidence to support your argument, as opposed to me whom has given you several pieces of evidence for my belief. Your debating skills are sub par. I refuse to continue to argue with a fool. Come back when you can give me evidence for your theory.

  4. #54
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Halla74

    You have provided zero evidence to support your argument...
    I made no argument; I stated a simple truth that is known to all people with an IQ above 70 and who have enough life experience (regardless of their age) to know that generalizations about specific groups of people rarely prove valid, especially when uttered by someone like you - who has admitted a lack of self understanding, and who attempts to wield partial elements of the works of others as a cohesive and indisputable truth.

    Your inflated sense of confidence and bloated ego is typical of poorly versed amateurs and impresses no one.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One
    ...As opposed to me whom has given you several pieces of evidence for my belief.
    For your information, providing several pieces of information in an effort to prove a bullshit theory doesn't accomplish a damn thing - except proving that you are not only ignorant, but also stubborn.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One
    Your debating skills are sub par.
    I've made you my bitch in front of God and country.
    You can't even think for yourself, so you have no idea what a debate is.
    You piss and moan like a spoiled child and expect to be made a member of MENSA.
    Get a life.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One
    I refuse to continue to argue with a fool. Come back when you can give me evidence for your theory.
    Awwww, the little baby who has no life and thinks he's better than everybody else called me a bad name.
    Boo Hoo Hoo, how will I ever recover from this horrible day?
    Your adherence to ignorance has kept you a slave to your past traumas, and your efforts to try and overcome them by establishing a false sense of self confidence via attempts to belittle others does not shield you from your past, but only prolongs the overall limitations that your past inflicts onto your development.

    Your thoughts, views, and beliefs disgust me.

    This conversation is over.
    Go cry to your Mommy now.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

    Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

  5. #55
    Senior Member Winds of Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

  6. #56
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    @Halla74

    So in your opinion, this the mbti theory is a bullshit theory full of sweeping generalizations and nonsense huh? Then why the fuck are you on an mbti site? That makes no logical sense at all. Also, my observations run more general to specific anyway. The variables in each personality can be changed to a certain degree when each type develops different cognitive functions. Nothing is completely set in stone. Basically what I believe that we have here is an S vs. N debate: the sensor will see the details while the intuitive will see the general picture.

  7. #57
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Halla74
    So in your opinion, this the mbti theory is a bullshit theory full of sweeping generalizations and nonsense huh? Then why the fuck are you on an mbti site?
    This is not an "MBTI site," nor is it a recruitment site for sheep. READ:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    As I usually say when this comes up, we try to be a site where typology can be investigated and critiqued, not just swallowed wholesale. Which is why we don't delete posts that are critical of MBTI. We welcome skeptics; I am one myself.

  8. #58
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    @Jaguar

    I would love to debate you on this, but apparently I can not and I have been asked to stop by the higher ups. I tried to PM you this, and not make it public, but your profile has it set so I can't PM you. So I'm just telling you plainly on the forums.

  9. #59
    insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Jaguar

    I would love to debate you on this, but apparently I can not and I have been asked to stop by the higher ups. .
    Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about. Debate is fine here as long as no insults or trolling (etc) are involved, and to the best of my knowledge you haven't been told anything recently about anything at all.

    Of course if you're unable to debate without resorting to insults, that is an issue.
    Last edited by Randomnity; 05-23-2012 at 09:13 AM.
    -end of thread-

  10. #60
    Superwoman Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post

    I would love to debate you on this, but apparently I can not and I have been asked to stop by the higher ups. I tried to PM you this, and not make it public, but your profile has it set so I can't PM you. So I'm just telling you plainly on the forums.
    Ehm, there seems to be a misunderstanding. There was a fight between you and another member. I asked the other member to step away from the fight and he did. Then you mentioned that member to pick up the convo again. So I contacted you and recommended (i.e. politely asked) to leave it at that and not provoke a continuation of the fight. That is neither censorship nor an order from the higher-ups but simply low level deescalation. Nobody said you can't discuss typology.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] Sp's and tactics.
    By ColonelGadaafi in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:47 AM
  2. [SP] SP's and Se.
    By Athenian200 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 08:56 PM
  3. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 01:40 AM
  4. [SP] SP's and cheating
    By GirlAmerica in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 01:33 AM
  5. [MBTItm] NT Responsibility, SP enjoyment and own example
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 01:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO