User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: Ask an ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by minutegovt View Post
    Are ISFPs more like INFPs? Or ESFPs? Why/why not? Do you like beer?
    I like beer. It depends on the person, a few isfp start off as infj as well. I am more like istp than anything else.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Are ISFPs more like INFPs? Or ESFPs? Why/why not?
    From a functional perspective IxFPs are both Fi doms, so they would be similar in that regard, but xSFPs both have Se and an ISFP with a great command of Se might seem more ESFP-like in some situations or to some people, especially compared to a really Ne-heavy INFP.

Keirsey would say more similar to ESFP because of similar temperament.

I think it depends on the individual.

Do you like beer?
    I love beer, but I drink very specific beers to my mood and the weather. I think Fat Tire and Shock Top are good "go to" beers, and that the best cheap beers are probably Coors Light and *gasp* PBR. I'd rather drink Corona with lime in the summer and Newcastle or Guinness when the weather is cooler.

I used to work as a server in a microbrewery, and we had this awesome dark chocolate cherry beer...but it would be too heavy to drink all the time. The blueberry wheat was lighter.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

That's good you drink beer, but I mean like...do you somehow relate to INFPs or ESFPs more, I already know the functional breakdown

That's good you drink beer, but I mean like...do you somehow relate to INFPs or ESFPs more, I already know the functional breakdown
    I'd go esfp between those two. From NZ? Me too... I like Steinlager best.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hmmm. I started questioning if I was SP because of what I didn't relate to with some self-typed NFs. I mean, I think I probably have more in common with some INFPs than others, and same with ESFPs...people have different interests, and some INFPs almost seem INTP-ish to me, and I don't feel much in common with them, they seem a lot more serious and philosophical...and in some cases irritating...but some ESFPs to me seem WAY too extroverted, and I don't relate to that especially IRL like I'm just like K, enough, but those ESFPs may be more ESTP-like, or maybe I'm just a HSP and I can't take a ruckus too much because ...well...when I was younger I got used to certain kinds of uptight people giving me funny looks because I never had a problem with Performing, unasked, say at parties...so in that regard I relate more to ESFP.

I relate to all of the FPs in one way or another, because FP are my strongest letters (and I'm most sure of being Fi/Te and Pe).

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

NZs the best right?

That was insightful. One more question, what kind of music do you listen to?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Oh it was a LTR. Maybe she really did have a problem with articulation, then. Some people do, for various reasons. Some people just aren't very verbal, and others are quite articulate yet they don't like to talk about their feelings, or may not enjoy expressing their opinions.

Maybe she was an E9. The ISTJ I mentioned in another post up there who has issues with this (that he openly has talked about, I talked to him constantly, the problem wasn't talking, but for him to open up or to talk about feelings and that sort of stuff, and he admitted he doesn't like it and prefers to express things through music, loyalty, actions, etc.)

I can see where IxFP E9s may potentially be the most indirect people on earth, if she didn't even explain to you whether or why for she didn't want to talk about something, or didn't say it just wasn't her way.
    Definitely not verbal. I used to get very frustrated with it. Then again, I'm not the most patient person.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=mh_lolz

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Are ISFPs more like INFPs? Or ESFPs? Why/why not? Do you like beer?
    Personally speaking, I'm more like an INFP.

I'm very Fi heavy, so even while I think my Se is pretty decent, it's obscured by my Fi. I also believe my Ni is rather close to my Se, which makes me come across as "N" sometimes. I don't know, I mean, over on PerC, A LOT of people think that I'm INFP, but I am pretty sure of my SeNi.

i don't like beer.
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

NZs the best right?

Sure is the best. I like rock, blues rock, hard rock.