User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 25

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    Nt's have an ego complex especially NJ ,it's inherent
    You are wrong.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    You are wrong.
    LOL

    ...not, you may be wrong...

    Seems like a huge ego here!

  3. #13
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    Nt's have an ego complex especially NJ ,it's inherent
    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    You are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by unityemissions View Post
    LOL

    ...not, you may be wrong...

    Seems like a huge ego here!
    Actually, you are probably wrong.In my experience, NT's tend to have a very specific set of standards for themselves. The NT's you refering to as having an ego complex, are the (immature and young) NT's (prebobly Fe inferiors) that are actually the opposite, wanting for other people to understand, and if possible accept, their views because they themselves can not see how someone could have different views. Not because they feel they are better, but because they want to make you as good as they are.


    Trust me, you won't notice an NT with an actual ego complex. Those are the NT's that don't bother explaining themselves because they think you suck and probably couldn't possibly understand them anyway.

    A mature INTP without an ego complex will still explain their opinions and arguements about something, but expect you to make up your own mind what to do with that information.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unityemissions View Post
    LOL

    ...not, you may be wrong...

    Seems like a huge ego here!
    I do have a massive Ego, but right then and there I was making a joke.

  5. #15
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I do have a massive Ego, but right then and there I was making a joke.
    Having a massive ego and having an ego complex are two very different things.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Having a massive ego and having an ego complex are two very different things.
    Indeed.

  7. #17
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Indeed.
    Though, saying that out loud made me feel a bit ironic. :p
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Though, saying that out loud made me feel a bit ironic. :p
    Touché.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Having a massive ego and having an ego complex are two very different things.
    They're not mutually exclusive, unless I misunderstand the term. I generally interpret ego complex as meaning massive ego unless the context reads differently.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    NTs are just awesome. Who'd want to step out of awesome?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] entps: what's the worst thing to you of the things you hate ?
    By entropie in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-05-2014, 10:01 PM
  2. [SJ] Are we the best at driving vehicles?
    By istj86 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 08:19 PM
  3. Where are all the INFJs at? Lol
    By SilverMoon in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:26 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 05:28 AM
  5. [ENTP] entps: what's the worst thing to you of the things you dread ?
    By entropie in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 12:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO