123 Last

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Wink The ENFP and The ISFP

even though INTJs are supposed to be the ENFPs natural partner or whatever, i personally feel for me it's ISFPs i love everything about ISFPs! i'm not really a person who harmonizes well with J types after a long period of time. I feel like this pairing is rarely talked about. Whether it be about romance, sex & intimacy, or just friendship and plain interaction in general. so i invite all ENFPs and ISFPs to come and share their experiences with one another...mwahaha. Or even if you're not one of these two types and you have gotten the opportunity to get an outsiders perspective, i also invite you to share your knowledge yo!~ Also, i really wanna make some ISFP friends since i don't know any in real life ;___;

MBTI
    ISFP

The ENFPs I know are wonderful! The two I know are very chill and laidback, but have quite the silly side to themselves. We are able to talk about many different things and voice our opinions openly and without judgement to each other. One thing I do find a little tough though is that the two ENFPs I know seem to never want to talk about more "private" subjects, such as their romantic feelings/things like that. My one very good female ENFP friend will hardly say anything about her boyfriend to me unless I specifically ask, even though I know she adores him.
    Otherwise, you all are a very fun bunch C:

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Thanks, I guess?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Foxxi View Post
    The ENFPs I know are wonderful! The two I know are very chill and laidback, but have quite the silly side to themselves. We are able to talk about many different things and voice our opinions openly and without judgement to each other. One thing I do find a little tough though is that the two ENFPs I know seem to never want to talk about more "private" subjects, such as their romantic feelings/things like that. My one very good female ENFP friend will hardly say anything about her boyfriend to me unless I specifically ask, even though I know she adores him.
    Otherwise, you all are a very fun bunch C:
    thank you for sharing~ i found this response very interesting :3 i know that for me if you get me to talk the deeper things, that's sometimes all i want to talk about lol. i love talking about and sharing feelings! haha. especially when my thoughts and feelings arent being judged. or my opinions arent being made out to be wrong just because they arent similar to the persons i'm talking to. i guess it just depends on who i'm sharing them with? i have to be really comfortable with you because it's like allowing you into a whole different universe and if you violate anything it'll be really hard for me to bounce back from that...you know? if that makes since? lol. i feel things very intensely! but i find this to be really cool because i would have thought that the roles would have been reversed? haha. surprises. surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    Thanks, I guess?
    awww did i come off as creepy? too much flattery?! haha. sorry~

btw, thanks for replying you guys lol

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I love ENFPs as friends, especially women, I feel very close to them. Well, some of them. I can think of at least one I'm not terribly fond of.

As for romantic partners I tend to be attracted to SJs and NTJs. I've had flings with ISTPs but they don't last.

I actually am very suspicious of ENFP menfolk, find them flaky. I don't think NF men are "solid" enough for me, in general. Just a personal preference, no offense to NF men in general, who can be lovely people (though some of them are irritating, just like any type can be).

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I love ENFPs as friends, especially women, I feel very close to them. Well, some of them. I can think of at least one I'm not terribly fond of.
    oooh whooo. names! gossip. i like.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by JunkFood View Post
    thank you for sharing~ i found this response very interesting :3 i know that for me if you get me to talk the deeper things, that's sometimes all i want to talk about lol. i love talking about and sharing feelings! haha. especially when my thoughts and feelings arent being judged. or my opinions arent being made out to be wrong just because they arent similar to the persons i'm talking to. i guess it just depends on who i'm sharing them with? i have to be really comfortable with you because it's like allowing you into a whole different universe and if you violate anything it'll be really hard for me to bounce back from that...you know? if that makes since? lol. i feel things very intensely! but i find this to be really cool because i would have thought that the roles would have been reversed? haha. surprises. surprises.

Haha, I would have expected the roles of my ENFP friend and I to be reversed (privacy wise), too! I think the problem we do have about talking about private things and such is that the guy she is dating now was interested in me before he knew that she was interested in him. We both had no idea he was interested in me until he told me, and then I told her because I knew she liked him. Not long after though, they started dating so it worked out very well. C: Quite an awkward thing going on there, but we all three are still very good friends.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post

As for romantic partners I tend to be attracted to SJs and NTJs. I've had flings with ISTPs but they don't last.

I actually am very suspicious of ENFP menfolk, find them flaky. I don't think NF men are "solid" enough for me, in general. Just a personal preference, no offense to NF men in general, who can be lovely people (though some of them are irritating, just like any type can be).
    thanks for responding!~ i'm glad to hear that you have at least some ENFPs in your life that you can tolerate lol. and i can see where you might get the whole flakiness vibe from. i'm not a 100% consistent person. i'm definitely a person who just disappears sometimes. but what exactly do mean by flaky? do mean like emotionally or not being in the relationship 100%? like monogamy? i'm highly curious if you don't mind me asking thank you for your very fresh response!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxxi View Post
    Haha, I would have expected the roles of my ENFP friend and I to be reversed (privacy wise), too! I think the problem we do have about talking about private things and such is that the guy she is dating now was interested in me before he knew that she was interested in him. We both had no idea he was interested in me until he told me, and then I told her because I knew she liked him. Not long after though, they started dating so it worked out very well. C: Quite an awkward thing going on there, but we all three are still very good friends.
    i can definitely see why discussing her romantic life with you may awkward now lol. especially if her boyfriend still finds you attractive or she doesn't know that you are 100% not attracted to him or something. it probably might make her feel tense or uncomfortable? i don't know haha. it is very alarming (in a fresh way) that the roles are reversed, isn't it? unless that's all she is choosy about when it comes to sharing and communicating. i feel like i've learned something new! lol.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

thanks for responding!~ i'm glad to hear that you have at least some ENFPs in your life that you can tolerate lol. and i can see where you might get the whole flakiness vibe from. i'm not a 100% consistent person. i'm definitely a person who just disappears sometimes. but what exactly do mean by flaky? do mean like emotionally or not being in the relationship 100%? like monogamy? i'm highly curious if you don't mind me asking thank you for your very fresh response!
    Oh I have ENFPs I more than tolerate I have ENFPs that I adore.

But I need my men to be solid. I want TJs, mostly, or SFJs that have back-bone. I'm independent and feisty, but I'm also traditionally feminine in some ways, and I am attracted to men who are either dominant teachers or who are caretakers. I also need someone who can "handle" me with facts, reason, logic...even an SFJ can throw facts at me. It's hard to explain, but I just ...yeah.

MBTI
    ISFP

i can definitely see why discussing her romantic life with you may awkward now lol. especially if her boyfriend still finds you attractive or she doesn't know that you are 100% not attracted to him or something. it probably might make her feel tense or uncomfortable? i don't know haha. it is very alarming (in a fresh way) that the roles are reversed, isn't it? unless that's all she is choosy about when it comes to sharing and communicating. i feel like i've learned something new! lol.
    I think it does make her feel a little uncomfortable when we are all three together, and then it makes me feel uncomfortable and we all end up acting rather awkwardly. Despite all that, he and her are very attached to one another. C:
    Haha, I agree! I've found that the most private people in my life, besides myself as an ISFP, are ENFPs and ISFJs :3