• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Is this normal for an ISFP?

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
At first when I saw read this I was like wtf. Then I realized I actually know an ISFP like this. He does the whole monologue thing and doesn't realize people really just don't give a crap about his long ramblings. In my personal opinion, I think you should be honest with her. Once I was talking to an ENTP enneagram 8 friend of mine and I asked him a question and he was like, "Why are you asking that? It's so boring." I really appreciated the honesty and after that I relaxed so much more around him because I knew he'd be real with me and because I didn't have to worry about being boring because if things got boring I knew he would just tell me outright and we'd talk about something else. I hate it when people humor me when they're not really interested. ISFPs can be sensitive but I wasn't bothered at all when he said my question was boring. It was a really refreshing thing to hear. I hate politeness...I'd rather people just be real with me.