First 123 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I am ISTP 5w6. It's not that weird for SP to be investigative. After all, Ps so like gathering information lol.
    Likes strychnine, Punderstorm liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't know, an ISFP 5 would probably seem ISTP-ish.

But the stereotypical ISFP is a 9, and if we follow Jung rather than stereotypes, an ISFP can be as voltile as me or Eminem given the right conditions, because of Fi ethics and Se spurts of rage. These would be your counterphobic E6 ISFPs.

I think that an ISFP 5 would be very very rare, but not as seemingly impossible as ISFP 8.

I'm pondering what an ISFP 5 would act like. Show yourselves.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Test results type me as ISFP, enneagram 5w4. I dont like the description of the ISFP, But I seem to fit the description. I have intense internal emotions constantly, that affect my decisions. I "drink in" sensory input as is, and act on impulse or don't act at all. I actively seek for more and MORE input to get a full picture (for example I drive to sightsee, car watch, and building watch waiting for the feeling to strike to move on, and then go to a private place to just let all of the information stew and get to some kind of intuitive conclusion). I do a lot of contemplating that looks more like relaxing motionless -often with eyes closed- for long periods of time waiting for Introverted intuition to bear fruit. Im very sensitive to criticism, and mainly care about how I feel not how others feel, though since I suffer so much I dont want to inflict the pain I experience on anyone else, so im kind, respectful and as considerate as I can remember to be, always.

I Also have a hard time expressing myself verbally, which is a huge issue. This fits with Te being the bottom function. I constantly try to read and listen to conversation to try and memorize the lines so that I can speak fluently. I also practice reading out loud. Its rough XD I can be very sweet and spontaneous, but when stressed become aloof, cold, serious, judegemental and bossy.

It all seems to fit, no?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I don't know, an ISFP 5 would probably seem ISTP-ish.

But the stereotypical ISFP is a 9, and if we follow Jung rather than stereotypes, an ISFP can be as voltile as me or Eminem given the right conditions, because of Fi ethics and Se spurts of rage. These would be your counterphobic E6 ISFPs.

I think that an ISFP 5 would be very very rare, but not as seemingly impossible as ISFP 8.

I'm pondering what an ISFP 5 would act like. Show yourselves.
    How could an ISFP get all eminem on someone when they can barely communicate effectively?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Enneagram 5 has an unusually strong correlation with MBTI types.

I think that if you're not an IxTx and type as an 5w6, you are mistyped in one of the systems (probably Enneagram). A Feeler who identifies as a 5w6 is almost certainly a mistyped p6w5. 5w4 by contrast occurs occasionally for male Feelers, especially INFJs.
    Likes chubber, Punderstorm liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by blue_pen View Post
    It all seems to fit, no?
    Consider 6 and 4 as well. Don't just take the top test result you get without further exploration. Look at descriptions of the top three results.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

ISFP 5w4 here.

My percentages come out either slightly more "T" or slightly more "F," depending on the day. But more or less pretty straight down the line. I'm pretty positive I'm an ISFP though.

It feels like I'm an ISTP living in an ISFP body.. if that makes any sense lol

All Natural! All Good!

ISFP 5 here. Balanced wings. I tried so hard to make myself identify with 5w4 or 4w5 but I just can't. I don't relate to 4 at all. I'm not great at differentiating between Ti and Fi though, so it's possible I'm ISTP, but unlikely.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.
    Likes Iggy liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by 2ch View Post
    You do realize that it does not have any correlation with the personality type, right?
    Do you have info that says this is true? Curious.

Not saying it is out of the realm of possibility but I also see some strange typings being more mistype of mbti and/or enneagram. Mainly with type 6.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Do you have info that says this is true? Curious.

Not saying it is out of the realm of possibility but I also see some strange typings being more mistype of mbti and/or enneagram. Mainly with type 6.
    Yeah, it has a correlation, it's just not a 1:1 correlation. So you can be, for example, an ExTx 4, it's just not a highly correlated pairing. Whereas for example IxTx 5 or 6 is very highly correlated.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.