User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 41

  1. #31
    Senior Member mcgooglian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    U know your an STP when the people at haunted houses give up trying to scare you.
    You know you're an STP when you shake hands with the people who jump out at you.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgooglian View Post
    You know you're an STP when you shake hands with the people who jump out at you.
    When its your job to keep everyone moving forward when they are pushing pulling backwards.
    Im out, its been fun

  3. #33
    Senior Member mcgooglian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Yeah, I remember going into a haunted house with an INFP and an INTJ. The INFP wouldn't let go of me and I just kept doing stuff like waving at the people who'd jump out.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    You know your ISFP when you make 20 an hour and can't seem to save a penny in the bank.
    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    My sis is a J and she can't save but I'm really good at it so I dunno. I just assume ISFPS hate responsibility.
    Eh, I can't relate to either of those. I've always been pretty frugal with my money. I've got multiple accounts at the bank. I really don't have a problem with responsibility at all. Probably a good thing since I work in a department where I have access to everyone's personal information.


  5. #35
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    You know your an STP when you walk around the kitchen island eating because its better then sitting at the table and eating.

    You know your an STP when your pacing and someone asks if you are stressed and you respond "no, I am bored"

    You know your an STP when you have an axe and a chain saw and you choose to use the axe to cut down the tree just for fun.

    You know your an STP when you have a physically challenge way and a simple way and you choose the physically challenging way just for fun.
    yep.
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

  6. #36
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    No, I disagree with some of that. You can retype me if you want too. I'm not choosing the challenging option, just for the sake of it. I like configuring things to be easy. Ti seeks leverage for a situation. Se seeks action. One has a preference.

    If I was in crisis, like some survival situation, I'd be the person who tried to think of smooth ways out of the situation. And smugly floated through as much as possible. Not the guy who relished in what a clusterfuck it was, and thought of it as some "rite of passage". That's definitely ESTP, but not me. Maybe ISTJs have a tolerance for trudging through crap too, for different reasons. Out of duty or something.

  7. #37
    insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    No, I disagree with some of that. You can retype me if you want too. I'm not choosing the challenging option, just for the sake of it. I like configuring things to be easy. Ti seeks leverage for a situation. Se seeks action. One has a preference.

    If I was in crisis, like some survival situation, I'd be the person who tried to think of smooth ways out of the situation. And smugly floated through as much as possible. Not the guy who relished in what a clusterfuck it was, and thought of it as some "rite of passage". That's definitely ESTP, but not me. Maybe ISTJs have a tolerance for trudging through crap too, for different reasons. Out of duty or something.
    Yeah, I agree with this too. Probably related to being a more Ti-focused than Se-focused flavour of ISTP.
    -end of thread-

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    No, I disagree with some of that. You can retype me if you want too. I'm not choosing the challenging option, just for the sake of it. I like configuring things to be easy. Ti seeks leverage for a situation. Se seeks action. One has a preference.

    If I was in crisis, like some survival situation, I'd be the person who tried to think of smooth ways out of the situation. And smugly floated through as much as possible. Not the guy who relished in what a clusterfuck it was, and thought of it as some "rite of passage". That's definitely ESTP, but not me. Maybe ISTJs have a tolerance for trudging through crap too, for different reasons. Out of duty or something.
    Im caught in the middle when it comes to my preference, hence my eSTP type. I think its the TiNi combination that seeks leverage. I go back and forth big time because I see things as the more I challenge myself the more leverage I have, but thats different then my thought based leverage. Difference of learning through action vs learning through analysis. I was playing a batman game with my brother and he was thinking his way through situations as to not die. I had as many lifes as I wanted so I took the route of go in and try something, once I get tired of that I do the analysis thing. I go back and forth alot. I pretty much always choose the challenge though whether it be action, knowledge, learning, etc. I dont know what it is about challenge, but I enjoy it. It forces you to leverage as much as you can.

    You have some people who learn through action and will never back down to get help, and those that over analyse before they jump in. I am in the middle of those 2 and go back and forth.
    Im out, its been fun

  9. #39
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Im caught in the middle when it comes to my preference, hence my eSTP type. I think its the TiNi combination that seeks leverage. I go back and forth big time because I see things as the more I challenge myself the more leverage I have, but thats different then my thought based leverage. Difference of learning through action vs learning through analysis. I was playing a batman game with my brother and he was thinking his way through situations as to not die. I had as many lifes as I wanted so I took the route of go in and try something, once I get tired of that I do the analysis thing. I go back and forth alot. I pretty much always choose the challenge though whether it be action, knowledge, learning, etc. I dont know what it is about challenge, but I enjoy it. It forces you to leverage as much as you can.

    You have some people who learn through action and will never back down to get help, and those that over analyse before they jump in. I am in the middle of those 2 and go back and forth.
    lol Batman game.. Arkham Asylum?

    It's hard to judge with that though, because there's no risk.. I'm the same as you then. In real life, it's a little more look before I leap. Once I get the hang of something, I'm good. I might even get ahead of myself later and stop thinking. Like maybe if there was a new sport, I'd take my time at first, but then get real stoked midway through (so I think Se is taking over here). Not just sports, but it could just be situating in a new environment or object. I recognize the challenge, but I'm not thrilled. I need to know how it works. Or if something is simply stupid or not. I don't have the enthusiasm of Se dominants.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Eh, I can't relate to either of those. I've always been pretty frugal with my money. I've got multiple accounts at the bank. I really don't have a problem with responsibility at all. Probably a good thing since I work in a department where I have access to everyone's personal information.
    I can go either way with money. If there is something I want I can be so driven and tight I squeak as I walk down the road. On the other hand my dad taught me it isn't wasted if you enjoyed yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    No, I disagree with some of that. You can retype me if you want too. I'm not choosing the challenging option, just for the sake of it. I like configuring things to be easy. Ti seeks leverage for a situation. Se seeks action. One has a preference.

    If I was in crisis, like some survival situation, I'd be the person who tried to think of smooth ways out of the situation. And smugly floated through as much as possible. Not the guy who relished in what a clusterfuck it was, and thought of it as some "rite of passage". That's definitely ESTP, but not me. Maybe ISTJs have a tolerance for trudging through crap too, for different reasons. Out of duty or something.
    Yeah, I tend to look for the leverage. I'd agree with that.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] How do you get an ISTP to fall for you?
    By lecky in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-03-2016, 02:09 PM
  2. [NT] You know you are an INTJ/ INTP/ ENTP/ENTJ when..?
    By Trunks in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 10:42 PM
  3. [ISTP] 10 Signs that you are an ISTP
    By JustDave in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:25 AM
  4. [ISTP] Can you win an istp back?
    By lilypad in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 05:49 PM
  5. [ISFP] You know you are an isfp when...
    By nasmoe in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO