(1) You know you're an ESTP when you point out silly errors for the sake of it.
I thought this was an INTP thing.
(2) You know you're an ESTP when you have a huge interview tomorrow and you can't stop running around like batshit to prepare for it.
I see ESTPs as being the types more likely to just go in there and "wing it." I would expect J types to prepare more.
(3) You know you're an ESTP when you do descending drop sets to failure on every exercise at the gym, every time you go.
I don't know how ESTP that is.
(4) You know you're an ESTP when you finish other people's sentences for them because they are talking too slow and you're impatient.
That seems like ESTP
(5) You know you're an ESTP when you tell someone to do something and they don't get right to it, you follow up with "NOW!"
Could be ESTP or just impatience. I know some Te dominants who are like that.
(6) You know you're an ESTP when you are at a huge international airport, and the escalators are full of people going up and down a 5 story multi-landing terminal, and you have a shitload of baggage, and there is no one on the stairs, and you bolt up the stairs two to three steps in each stride all the way to the top without stopping for a breath, and then walk calmly toward your gate.