• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, what wild dream would you like to chase?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why not take some time for adventure and come back to it? Unless you mean family/kids of course.

Well, that's been my outlook for as long as I can remember. Problem is, I get derailed very easily and never seem to come back to it. I know Alaska would take me in a complete other direction than where I want to be. I don't want to be that thirty or forty something who only has great stories. I want to have something to show for myself. I'm trying to save up for a home and I'm up for a job that could increase my pay by a third. I don't want to risk it with Alaska.

MBTI Type
Mann
Well, that's been my outlook for as long as I can remember. Problem is, I get derailed very easily and never seem to come back to it. I know Alaska would take me in a complete other direction than where I want to be. I don't want to be that thirty or forty something who only has great stories. I want to have something to show for myself. I'm trying to save up for a home and I'm up for a job that could increase my pay by a third. I don't want to risk it with Alaska.

Ahhhhh. Understandable. I would hate to be in that situation. Dreams vs practicality. What a bother :\

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Alaska sounds better to me but I understand if you want to do something different now.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Can i play? Too late :happy2:

Latest faze is an Eco house set on a lot of land, far far away from people. I will live off the land and become a recluse. Only downside is i'm scared of large spiders so i need to work around that one :doh:
And i want to work for a few months on a third world country. That experience would be so fucking awesome. Maybe one day :D

Noon

I want an apartment in some quiet place where there's an ocean, mountain trails, and loads of farmers markets (at least as equally as there are corporate grocery chains). Clean air! Minimal furniture/only necessary possessions.

And I would go running in the morning during spring, laze around outside during summer, be moderately peripatetic during autumn, and go to the mountains during winter (down which I, by some stroke of magic, will snowboard). I'll work a lot. But it won't be a job that I hate. I will feel like I've worked hard at the end of every day; I will actually deserve the rest. And I'll have so many books that I'd fall asleep reading. In perfect silence. (God, I miss silence)

The fantasy is in getting there almost entirely on my own. Or at least getting as close as possible to there almost entirely on my own. But once I do get there/close to there, I want a really small circle of friends who are as weird as I am to enjoy it with.

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I'd love to go into professional acting. But that's really hard, so realistically im going to be an acting teacher, and hey i can pursue that dream in the summer which is a two months break for teachers.

KDude

I'd love to go into professional acting. But that's really hard, so realistically im going to be an acting teacher, and hey i can pursue that dream in the summer which is a two months break for teachers.

You should try at least.

I used to be interested in acting, but the actual practice of it didn't appeal to me. All the psychological and story analysis interested me, but actual performance and simply releasing emotions, other than anger, was hard. I had an acting teacher who thought I was great - until she gave me more roles. I doubt it would be the same for you. Sounds like you're already into it enough, so I'm not sure what about the professional area is daunting? I think ESFPs tend to be better than most people when it comes to asking for things or selling themselves (like auditions).

KDude

For sure I will!

Glad you understood that at least. I just reread my post... seems like one big sentence or something.

Anyways.. I wish I could act. I found that I had a lot of limits. I guess I hold back a lot.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFnPJ4qxSSQ&feature=related"][/YOUTUBE]

The world of Pokemon is my dream!

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I really want to be able to home-school my daughter when she's that age. Depending on how things go... I might be able to. If I can't, I hope my husband takes a position at one of the bases and we move to a smaller town where the schools are a lot smaller and education is better.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sports stadium tour, epic road trips, owning my own radio station, restaurant, pro baseball team, running for political office (lol), living at Disney World, many more I'm not thinking of.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I tend to live out my dreams. Like if I want to do something, I will find a way to do it.

I think one of my most pressing dreams yet unfulfilled is to go to Europe, and to go for A WHILE. I don't just want to go to one country, either. I put high priority on England, France, and Russia...which is pretty far away from England and France. I have a friend in Yekaterinburg but getting there and having money to spend...costs money.

I think I'd actually like to live in Europe for a while, just to see if I was happy there.

Another thing I dream about is going to culinary school now so I can do professional baking and pastry, or be a personal chef. I'm doing private cooking now, but that's really low grade...but still better than cooking in some shitty chain restaurant.

Creative control. I always dream about creative control and freedom.