• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, what wild dream would you like to chase?

KDude

Is it bad that I'm struggling to find to answer to this? My mind focuses on the present a lot, I think. As long as it's stress free, it's cool. It seems like my dreams involve removing a lot of crap that gets in the way of that. Not sure what I'd what replace them with though. Sounds like a job for an N. ;)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Would love to race jet skis :ninja:

I have other dreams, but that is the easiest and most concise to type out

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
peace... with myself, with the world and with others :)

I also wouldn't mind streaking through a presidential inauguration without consequences someday... :whistling:

** note... preaching to me will get you nowhere except for my ignore list... this is not the religion forum :thelook:**

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here are some of my dreams :ninja:

[YOUTUBE="UuSW-jqHeNE"]Freak Me[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI Type
Mann
peace... with myself, with the world and with others :)

I also wouldn't mind streaking through a presidential inauguration without consequences someday... :whistling:

** note... preaching to me will get you nowhere except for my ignore list... this is not the religion forum :thelook:**

No issue there.

KDude

Would love to race jet skis :ninja:

I have other dreams, but that is the easiest and most concise to type out

That would be nice. A doable dream too, more or less. I dream of having a baja racing truck. If only I had a million dollars to throw away.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have an opportunity to work in Alaska for 5 months. Use that cash to travel. Then repeat. I'd essentially be homeless. I'd love to do that but I have too much responsibility to walk away from. In my twenties that wouldve been perfect.

KDude

I have an opportunity to work in Alaska for 5 months. Use that cash to travel. Then repeat. I'd essentially be homeless. I'd love to do that but I have too much responsibility to walk away from. In my twenties that wouldve been perfect.

I hear nothing but good things about Alaska... if you like the outdoors. Although, some of my friends who went there recently said they stumbled upon a club, and Del tha Funky Homosapien, of all people, was there. So I guess some things happen.

But anyways, have you ever had halibut? You'd get halibut in droves.

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just curious what you all dream about.

Mostly I'm not so much of a dreamer, more of a do-er. I would think most SPs are like that. If we want to do something, we just do it right? I mean it doesn't always come off as well as I may have thought but I tend to just do things. What's the point in a dream if it never becomes real?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Live off of the land with my friends, somehow live in a bartering society but maintain current technology. :(

MBTI Type
Mann
Mostly I'm not so much of a dreamer, more of a do-er. I would think most SPs are like that. If we want to do something, we just do it right? I mean it doesn't always come off as well as I may have thought but I tend to just do things. What's the point in a dream if it never becomes real?
I equate dreaming with imagining which I use to navigate the winds of possibility. It isn't about dreaming of things I could never do, but things that I could/would be good at doing.
So what did you find?

I decided I will finish my massage therapy classes and then most likely to wander into the life coach arena to see what that is all about. If all goes well (practical understanding of human drives) then I will probably go into social entreprenuearship/future studies/writing/and possibly somewhere where I could help to engeneeir how society works.

MBTI Type
Mann

I feel proud of you in your determination to stick with what you are responsible for, but why not take some time for adventure and come back to it? Unless you mean family/kids of course.

KDude

I decided I will finish my massage therapy classes and then most likely to wander into the life coach arena to see what that is all about. If all goes well (practical understanding of human drives) then I will probably go into social entreprenuearship/future studies/writing/and possibly somewhere where I could help to engeneeir how society works.

lol, you sound like an enfp.

edit: i'm not retyping you or anything btw