User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 34

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    Bleh, Nvm. Found what I was seeking >=D
    So what did you find?
    Im out, its been fun

  2. #12
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Would love to race jet skis

    I have other dreams, but that is the easiest and most concise to type out
    That would be nice. A doable dream too, more or less. I dream of having a baja racing truck. If only I had a million dollars to throw away.

  3. #13
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,529

    Default

    I have an opportunity to work in Alaska for 5 months. Use that cash to travel. Then repeat. I'd essentially be homeless. I'd love to do that but I have too much responsibility to walk away from. In my twenties that wouldve been perfect.
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

  4. #14
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I have an opportunity to work in Alaska for 5 months. Use that cash to travel. Then repeat. I'd essentially be homeless. I'd love to do that but I have too much responsibility to walk away from. In my twenties that wouldve been perfect.
    I hear nothing but good things about Alaska... if you like the outdoors. Although, some of my friends who went there recently said they stumbled upon a club, and Del tha Funky Homosapien, of all people, was there. So I guess some things happen.

    But anyways, have you ever had halibut? You'd get halibut in droves.

  5. #15
    Senior Member lauranna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    Just curious what you all dream about.
    Mostly I'm not so much of a dreamer, more of a do-er. I would think most SPs are like that. If we want to do something, we just do it right? I mean it doesn't always come off as well as I may have thought but I tend to just do things. What's the point in a dream if it never becomes real?

  6. #16
    Magical BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    Live off of the land with my friends, somehow live in a bartering society but maintain current technology.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Mostly I'm not so much of a dreamer, more of a do-er. I would think most SPs are like that. If we want to do something, we just do it right? I mean it doesn't always come off as well as I may have thought but I tend to just do things. What's the point in a dream if it never becomes real?
    I equate dreaming with imagining which I use to navigate the winds of possibility. It isn't about dreaming of things I could never do, but things that I could/would be good at doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    So what did you find?
    I decided I will finish my massage therapy classes and then most likely to wander into the life coach arena to see what that is all about. If all goes well (practical understanding of human drives) then I will probably go into social entreprenuearship/future studies/writing/and possibly somewhere where I could help to engeneeir how society works.
    Dirt Farmer

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Live off of the land with my friends, somehow live in a bartering society but maintain current technology.
    I would have never in a million years pegged this as your dreaming BC. Why a bartering society?
    Dirt Farmer

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I have an opportunity to work in Alaska for 5 months. Use that cash to travel. Then repeat. I'd essentially be homeless. I'd love to do that but I have too much responsibility to walk away from. In my twenties that wouldve been perfect.
    I feel proud of you in your determination to stick with what you are responsible for, but why not take some time for adventure and come back to it? Unless you mean family/kids of course.
    Dirt Farmer

  10. #20
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    I decided I will finish my massage therapy classes and then most likely to wander into the life coach arena to see what that is all about. If all goes well (practical understanding of human drives) then I will probably go into social entreprenuearship/future studies/writing/and possibly somewhere where I could help to engeneeir how society works.
    lol, you sound like an enfp.

    edit: i'm not retyping you or anything btw

Similar Threads

  1. What fictional university would you like to have attended?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 04:34 PM
  2. What movie remakes would you like to see?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2015, 08:20 AM
  3. [SP] If you had to be an SP, what kind of SP would you like to be?
    By Walking Tourist in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 07:05 PM
  4. [ENFJ] What advice would you like to give the ENFJ in YOUR life? (or in your past)
    By Afkan in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO